OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Peep the SN :pimp:

F all wave riders. Including ye. Free Boss Don Bi99aVel aka Silver Surfer aka WavyCrockett aka Charlie Wingate.

Ye bout to try to nostalgia y'all to death with this album and convince you it's a classic and forward :lol:.

yeezus is by far his worst. Idk how people be saying "oh you appreciate it now more then when it first came out" that **** trash imo

What songs on Yeezus is wack tho?

The bars are fire the beats is out of this world. This album sonically will probably never get old. This album is so many years ahead of its time .

It's super hard to digest. So I get why people hate it or easily dismiss it.

When I first heard it I was exicited , confused and disappointed and it eventually grew which is why I appreciate it more

Guilt Trip is terrible.

808s is by far his worst. Everything besides Amazing sucks.

Last edited:
Guilt Trip is fire so stop that

I used to hate on 808s but that album cool now, I get it. Welcome To Heartbreak is one of my favorite Kanye songs

Yeezus aint a classic but I wouldnt call it trash either, it was ok. There were 3 tracks I deleted automatically the first time hearing the album...Im In It which is the worst song on there, Send It Up & On Sight which actually grew on me after awhile. Overall its still Kanyes worst album

The 2nd part of New Slaves will forever be the highlight of that album to me. Ish sounded so triumphant & epic lol

808's is great to me , especially when you in your feelings and driving late night

I can see how it isn't for everyone though

I knew people liked Yeezus, but is this he first time in here someone has gone completely outer limits and called it a "classic"?

:lol:

Yeezus aint a classic but I wouldnt call it trash either, it was ok. There were 3 tracks I deleted automatically the first time hearing the album...Im In It which is the worst song on there, Send It Up & On Sight which actually grew on me after awhile. Overall its still Kanyes worst album
Pretty much. I enjoyed Yeezus but it's obviously not better than any other album he's put out but when you juxtapose those albums, calling Yeezus the worst ain't too bad

Do we know for sure he's calling it Waves connecting to Max B? Cause honestly when I first heard waves, I was thinkin' of ocean waves. But then again I'm no Max fan

Peep the SN :pimp:

F all wave riders. Including ye. Free Boss Don Bi99aVel aka Silver Surfer aka WavyCrockett aka Charlie Wingate.

Ye bout to try to nostalgia y'all to death with this album and convince you it's a classic and forward :lol:.

yeezus is by far his worst. Idk how people be saying "oh you appreciate it now more then when it first came out" that **** trash imo

Couldn't agree more with these

What songs on Yeezus is wack tho?

The bars are fire the beats is out of this world. This album sonically will probably never get old. This album is so many years ahead of its time .

It's super hard to digest. So I get why people hate it or easily dismiss it.

When I first heard it I was exicited , confused and disappointed and it eventually grew which is why I appreciate it more

Jesus Christ Swift, come up for air

What happened to this ticket release? Ticketmaster says the event no longer exists. Ye's website is blank.

I was trying to scoop those AmEx presale tickets at 10 AM today.

Maybe the album name change screwed everything up?

Glad to see the thread jumpin again. Where are all the folks sayin' this was the new Detox?

LOL... sad part is, i know exactly what gif he's talking about...bwahaha... can someone post that if they have it.. been meaning to save it

Wiz Khalifa does have a point lets be honest...

I mean.

Once he acknowledged respect to Max B, what more you want him to do?

We don't even know the context of it being used on the album.

With that track list that had three "acts" + that YZY SZN 3 artwork, the title probably refers to three different waves/styles of music.

I still think So Help Me God was the best title, but I guess Ye thought that was too predictable for a Kanye album title.

So Help Me God is a good title and all

But how is Ye gonna help himself :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom