OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

TLOP is a pretty good album...ain't better than Yeezus tho.
And I'm not really a fan of the update idea, but if he's gonna go that route:
Both songs with Future-lite need a proper ending, not some weird *** transition
Frank and 3k need an actual verse on the album...Frank's track doesn't count
Waves is trash...well I guess no update can fix that
That's all I got for now

Everybody has their own taste, but come on. TLOP aint his best but this is 30 levels above Yeezus. When I hear otherwise, I wonder if yall serious.

TLOP, Yeezus, MBDTF, 808s

Yall can keep the rest.

ok not 100% serious, i love em all :lol:

His latter four albums are definitely the ones i revisit the most though. I dont remember the last time i really listed to the college trilogy in full.

Last edited:
Everybody has their own taste, but come on. TLOP aint his best but this is 30 levels above Yeezus. When I hear otherwise, I wonder if yall serious.
I am
And he didn't have repeated attempts to "fix" Yeezus but it still sounds like a more complete album despite the fact.

nthat.gif

they did release a vinyl for it

I saw some vinyls on ebay and was wondering if they were legit. $50 ain't that bad

Vinyls sound so god awful from music of the new digital age. My DJ homie plays nothing but vinyl at all his shows and is constantly LP hunting and what not. Anything past like 92' just sounds god awful man. Can't even fathom how awful TLOP, an album made entirely on a MacBook Air, would sound like on a vinyl copy :rofl:

After some time passing I like yeezus over TLOP. It's a good album but Yeezus just has more replay for me.

After some time passing I like yeezus over TLOP. It's a good album but Yeezus just has more replay for me.
This right here. I loved Yeezus when it came and still listen to it pretty frequently today. TLOP is already on the forget pile. Real Friends and FML will be the only songs I even go back to in the future.

Vinyls sound so god awful from music of the new digital age. My DJ homie plays nothing but vinyl at all his shows and is constantly LP hunting and what not. Anything past like 92' just sounds god awful man. Can't even fathom how awful TLOP, an album made entirely on a MacBook Air, would sound like on a vinyl copy
roll.gif
I'd want a vinyl just for display. Dont have a major desire to hear vinyl

finally got the update on my hoodie

i'm getin the blue ultra lightbeam joint smh i just copped the shirt version smh :smh:

This right here. I loved Yeezus when it came and still listen to it pretty frequently today. TLOP is already on the forget pile. Real Friends and FML will be the only songs I even go back to in the future.

Don't get me wrong I like all the songs on TLOP, but I was listening to Yeezus in the gym yesterday and as a packaged album it just felt more complete.

Don't get me wrong I like all the songs on TLOP, but I was listening to Yeezus in the gym yesterday and as a packaged album it just felt more complete.
yeezus while doing cardio = 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

yeezus while doing cardio = :pimp:  

The gym is the only time I listen to Yeezus. Hated the album but found a place for it. Very effective indeed [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I like yeezus and tlop an awful lot...

I really like the apple Music playlist "the samples of Pablo"

If your into the different layers that go into a song like I am, this is perfect for you..

Put me onto some new Nina Simone too! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom