OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Honest question. Has he ever went back and revised a song and it was better. My iPod was on shuffle the other day and his version of "Slow Jams" came on it's so much worse than the first version that was on Twista's album. I've never heard him "rework" a song and it was better. He just needs to leave well enough alone.

Honest question. Has he ever went back and revised a song and it was better. My iPod was on shuffle the other day and his version of "Slow Jams" came on it's so much worse than the first version that was on Twista's album. I've never heard him "rework" a song and it was better. He just needs to leave well enough alone.

Stronger is the only one I can think of off top but there's probably more from around that time and from 808s.

OG Homecoming >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

got the hoodie in finally it says independant trading company on the tag not gildan....off to ebay :rolleyes

Lol the esty IFLK customs >>> the $65 one kanye trying to push

Son took off the LA Lakers (prob bc of licensing) and added an extra $40
agreed. Kobe def not the greatest of all time. He aint eem second. and I like Kobe 

Lol the esty IFLK customs >>> the $65 one kanye trying to push

Son took off the LA Lakers (prob bc of licensing) and added an extra $40
agreed. Kobe def not the greatest of all time. He aint eem second. and I like Kobe 

Mind you, this is a dude from Chicago putting that on a T shirt.

Shrek status.

All for a quick come up on some T shirts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom