OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

the annotation RapGenius has for the MAGA hat line is so spot on

"This line could be interpreted as vindicating a popular theory regarding Donald Trump and race relations. It claims that these antics are part of a public performance art piece (drawing parallels to previous similar examples in artists David Hammoms and Joseph Beuys), and that Kanye would eventually reveal his “prestige.” This is a reference to Bueys' post-modern performance piece “I Like America and America Likes Me,” in which he locked himself in a room with a coyote for 3 days, eventually revealing that the piece’s message was concerning America’s “wild and untamed spirit.” He attempted to represent a solution to this phenomenon through his taming of the wolf, accomplished by a “desire to heal.” The theory ties this in with Kanye’s actions, protraying them as a modern-day take in which his “wild and untamed” America is the cultural racism of Donald Trump and the alt-right, and he attempts to tame his metaphorical wolf by approaching it with feigned non-hostility. This line specifically acts as the beginning of the reveal, with the rest to be contained in his upcoming album (set to be released June 1st). He proves that his understanding of racism has not been corrupted, illustrated through an example of institutional discrimination – Kanye asks if he would still be subject to racial profiling if he was wearing a ‘Make America Great Again’ Trump campaign hat. He’s made similar commentary before, with Pusha tackling the overall concept of ‘****ery’ earlier in the album.

**** was trash
Besides infrared
Big disappointment

You thought the same about Rocky's album?

Was a little underwhelmed tbh. Wasnt trash at all. Just wished for a longer tracklist. Production was top notch. But for the past year i was REALLY looking forward to a Darkest Before Dawn Pt. 2 with this. Thats my fault.

Kanye better tell Pusha to chill...... If Drake exposes every verse Kanye got help writing from other rappers it won’t be pretty.

Last edited:
thank god kanye bought jesus walks from rhymefest...

cuz kanye without a co-writer for his verse on College Dropout... for instance "Never Let Me Down" ... Ye soooo off-beat on that it's like he has too much to say and has ADHD n can't structure it to the music smh... btw that last verse on there 1 of my fav Hov verses he snapped

Only weak track is Come Back Baby... Kanye’s production is on point - I hope he takes some of these sounds and implements it on his album...

Posted in the Drake thread:

Almost exactly 9 years ago today too :lol:

That's not even about Find Your Love either (which Ye wrote and produced) because that song was written to Rihanna and Drake got it through his manager who he shared with her.

jordanheadline.jpg

Posted in the Drake thread:

Almost exactly 9 years ago today too :lol:

That's not even about Find Your Love either (which Ye wrote and produced) because that song was written to Rihanna and Drake got it through his manager who he shared with her.

jordanheadline.jpg

:lol:

i thought i posted here but maybe not. rhymefest is a clown for that.
first, going back and forth with the ***** you really have beef with's wife on social media. na.
second, going back and forth with her on the internet over a business that is physical/brick and morter or whatever?? NA.
third, using the kids of chicago and beef between pusha and drake as a platform to get a buzz for yourself? NA.
fourth, wtf does drake have to do with some **** in chicago geared towards helping the kids? drake is from another city in another country.

if he were really about the kids all of this would be conducted offline and he wouldn't bring drake into it. thats **** boy antics.
he always came off as weird anyway so it adds up. weirdo *** *****.

dj akademiks too. another weirdo *** ***** using this to generate buzz for himself.

how sad. /trump

Yeah I wasnt feeling that. I just feel like he did all this to use kanye's perception to gain sympathy. It just smells like a GoFundMe pledge in the making.

whatever... we all know Ye & Fest gonna make up at the end of the day like how Ye & Cons made up

Apparently Kanye already tried to make up with him and Rhyme turned it on him.

Rhymefest has been behaving like a scorned ex for 6-7 years now. Last time he did this it was to get buzz for his movie. Clown ****.

Back
Top Bottom