OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

feeling like i should have copped the orange wyoming hoodie...so i'll sleep on copping the white murakami long sleeve. probably cop in the morning too.

Eh it’s not bad but I just don’t really like this sound that it’s going for. The product is much better built than Ye though. At least this tells me that Cudi still has it. He just needs different production and beats to really bring that out. Reborn minus kanye is what I’m looking for more of. Not the other stuff

Also it further solidifies that I don’t really need kanye on anything anymore

copped the jacket for me because dam its fire :pimp: copped the hoodie for my girl :smokin

i dont got the CD in my email though :stoneface:

my guess is, that you will get your digital copy, when they finally decide to release it on all platforms.

Merch looks nice, but shipping to Europe + customs etc... :smh:

I copped the long sleeve. Wasnt missing out on this merch like i did with the Ye stuff. I wanted that orange long sleeve & black hoodie too :smh: Just gon wait til this album is out officially tho.

The sound is much more refined than Ye just like Daytona is. It really has me wondering what the hell was on the initial Ye album to scrap the whole thing :ohwell: Was it another angry Yeezus type album.....?

The SoundCloud link is holding me over... this is like audio therapy. Can we get a full length project from these two?

Back
Top Bottom