OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I copped the long sleeve. Wasnt missing out on this merch like i did with the Ye stuff. I wanted that orange long sleeve & black hoodie too :smh: Just gon wait til this album is out officially tho.

damn i would have hit you if i knew you wanted that merch

@debso whatd you decide on? Lol

I woke up and and was kinda happy all i bought was the Ye physical CD last night.

Already spent quite a bit this week so that 150+ for the coach got me feeling uneasy.

Then again... iknow its gonna look fuego in hand lol

Damn lol

Stand out tracks on my 1st listen were Reborn & Kids See Ghost. Not too sure about da rest. Have to give it some more spins.

Here we go
09CBF0AF-942E-4DBE-B52C-9B18550CA98A.png

i wonder what the nas merch will look like..if we get any. would have been nice to get pusha merch too.
pusha did have merch, i'm still waiting on mine to come in ...very dope photos of him on the front with lyrics in bold on the back...i ordered 3 shirts & the hoodie ...his merch was also way cheaper & had more variety ...all in black & white, longsleeve white shirts, black short sleeve shirts & a black hoodie...
update: just found out it's still up.
https://shop.kingpush.com

upon first listen
extasy and 4th dimension are 2 solid tracks
reborn's chorus will make a great alarm to wakeup to.

is it now available on apple music and iTunes in the USA?
Still not available in Europe. It's 6pm already smh...

@debso whatd you decide on? Lol

I woke up and and was kinda happy all i bought was the Ye physical CD last night.

Already spent quite a bit this week so that 150+ for the coach got me feeling uneasy.

Then again... iknow its gonna look fuego in hand lol

Damn lol

my input: i don't like the material of the generic coach jackets.. **** feels like you're wearing a thick plastic bag. i picked up a wyoming hoodie so i just copped the l/s KSG shirt.

like for example, the first song on iTunes says 4th Dimension.

But listening to it, its clearly supposed to be named Feel the Love

This should be the correct names based on the what the songs sound like

1. Feel the Love
2. Fire
3. 4th Dimension (feat. Louis Prima)
4. Freeee (Ghost Town, Pt. 2)
5. Reborn
6. Kids See Ghosts
7. Cudi Montage

like for example, the first song on iTunes says 4th Dimension.

But listening to it, its clearly supposed to be named Feel the Love

This should be the correct names based on the what the songs sound like

1. Feel the Love
2. Fire
3. 4th Dimension (feat. Louis Prima)
4. Freeee (Ghost Town, Pt. 2)
5. Reborn
6. Kids See Ghosts
7. Cudi Montage

Not downloading til they fix that.

mike dean was still mixing the songs after the listening party.. lol

everything should be sorted out in a few days. just need that spotify to go up.

Search “Kids See Ghosts” on Spotify.. definitely not official, but hq nonetheless.

finally.

if they changed kanye's voice a little during the "brratt tatt tatt tatt" part on feel the love, people would like it more.

Back
Top Bottom