OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

The merch store needs to send me the album already. Aint no point of looking for a link when they supposed to be giving me that jawn for copping some merch :lol:

like i mentioned when ye dropped. 7 songs seem to be the perfect amount of music.

spotify got " feel the love" but i guess its really " reborn"
favorite track

9z7P.gif

I'm older so I always have to explain this to my peers. JAY NEEDED Kanye on/since watch the throne. YE needed Cudi on/since 808 n heartbreaks. Some exceptions of course.

This is the Kanye I was looking and hoping for.

It’s extremely obvious that Kids see ghosts is a developed piece of work that was curated over an extended period of time.

Melodies and beats are hittin, and most importantly (at least to me) Kanyes bars are in point. They aren’t the random mumbo jumbo we’ve gotten on much of his last 3 solos. They have meaning and were written with care.

Ye needs to stop lettin that “genius” label go to his head. It’s mad clear that “Ye” was just thrown together at the last minute.

Pusha Ts album = Fire

Kids see ghost = Fire

Ye = nah

The last track was much better in the stream version in my opinion. Trying to find a download to that now but I can't.

Reborn >>

Cudi coming through with the depression bop of the summer.

links for people that purchased merch just went out. correct tracks names, of course.. :lol:

Can you download from it more than once? I'm on my work pc and don't want to waste my download here.

Man the way the internet was making this seem i was expecting way better. Its ok...but i feel like its on par with ye. Like both are good projects but Pusha is still the best of the 3 out right now. I can't really call any of these albums though...they are solid EPs to me.

1) Feel the love - love the vibe but its a pusha T song...with a cudi chorus and kanye adlibs
2) Fire - forgettable
3) Forth Dimension - great sample, vintage ye aka good beats and bad lyrics..the sex references...the locked up won't finish the sentence...OMG and you didn't finish the word sentence...lame, cudi verse is solid which saves the song making it decent
4) Free - can't get down with this song....i feel freeeeeeeeeee....yeah nope
5) Reborn - great track what i want from a cudi album. Great vibe
6) Kids See Ghost - ye's verse is forgettable...kinda wish he wasn't on this song..
7) Cudi Montage - favorite song right now, can tell ye didn't write this verse its way too good lol

So like of the 7 songs...i like 3 of them...and one is basically a pusha song...so as a cudi fan...i waited for this "album" and i got 2.5 songs that i like (Reborn, Cudi Montage and half of kids see ghosts). Can't help but feel underwhelmed by everything they have put out.

Man the way the internet was making this seem i was expecting way better. Its ok...but i feel like its on par with ye. Like both are good projects but Pusha is still the best of the 3 out right now. I can't really call any of these albums though...they are solid EPs to me.

1) Feel the love - love the vibe but its a pusha T song...with a cudi chorus and kanye adlibs
2) Fire - forgettable
3) Forth Dimension - great sample, vintage ye aka good beats and bad lyrics..the sex references...the locked up won't finish the sentence...OMG and you didn't finish the word sentence...lame, cudi verse is solid which saves the song making it decent
4) Free - can't get down with this song....i feel freeeeeeeeeee....yeah nope
5) Reborn - great track what i want from a cudi album. Great vibe
6) Kids See Ghost - ye's verse is forgettable...kinda wish he wasn't on this song..
7) Cudi Montage - favorite song right now, can tell ye didn't write this verse its way too good lol

So like of the 7 songs...i like 3 of them...and one is basically a pusha song...so as a cudi fan...i waited for this "album" and i got 2.5 songs that i like (Reborn, Cudi Montage and half of kids see ghosts). Can't help but feel underwhelmed by everything they have put out.

I liked that sentence bar :frown::lol:

Y’all think the merch for the Nas album will be through the same people that make the GOOD music merch?

Back
Top Bottom