OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Nah Teyana’s was better than Nas imo. Nas had good beats but I only play like 3 songs from it. Teyana’s gives those R&B vibes throughout the album, except the last song.

Nah Teyana’s was better than Nas imo. Nas had good beats but I only play like 3 songs from it. Teyana’s gives those R&B vibes throughout the album, except the last song.
At the end of the day she clearly ain’t happy about her album. Majority of her fan base aren’t either. She would be better leaving, work with Pharrell. That album was mediocre at best

Also on twitter. She said Kanye didn’t drop all the songs that she made for her album and that she didn’t hear the final release version til right before he released it.
:lol: Damn

But she had 3 prior weeks to figure that her album was gonna be only 7 songs and she luckily got 8.

Her main complaint was the songs all had 3 verses and Ye cut them down. She said she only had maybe 2 more songs she wanted to add. She just wanted the songs on the album have 3 verses.

Last edited:
Her main complaint was the songs all had 3 verses and Ye cut them down. She said she only had maybe 2 more songs she wanted to add. She just wanted the songs on the album have 3 verses.

Then she’s bugging. No one listened to that album and came away like “you know the problem with Teyana’s music? The songs are too short.”

Wow. The Teyana hate is pretty insane. She arguably had the second or third best project of them all. In my eyes, way more cohesive and enjoyable than NaS and Ye. Kills me to admit how disappointing those two projects were.

“DAYTONA” was without a doubt the best one. Possibly Pushas best work and some of Kanye’s best recent work.

Teyana had top 3 of the releases

Daytona
KSG/Teyana

Haven’t listened to Ghost in a while so i might Put Teyana above that. I noticed on twitter a lot of Ye fans were pissed at her and saying Kanye was justified lol.

She had a “meaningful” verse about her daughter that she didn’t know got cut until the album was out :rofl:

Imagine if somebody cut Kanye verse out about nori lol

Teyana's is number one or two for me. The problem is a lot of the songs sound like interludes or incomplete. They sound like some samples and verses are missing.

NaS would be number one or number two. Biggest problem is his vocals not matching with the beat but he's saying some **** and some beats are fire.

Pusha is 3 for me. The songs I like, I really like but there's a few beats that annoy the **** out of me.

I didn't hear the others.

Back
Top Bottom