OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Not really sure who told Teyana she could sing. She has every stamp of approval from me for dancing. But that singing....hell nah. who am I kidding who can really sing these days anyways.

Made a mistake.

ye album was shipped. Not KSG. I assumed it was KSG bc the order number started with "KSG" lol

IMG_6285.JPG

I guess kanye changed up Ghost Town?

Have to wait until im in the car to see

Made a mistake.

ye album was shipped. Not KSG. I assumed it was KSG bc the order number started with "KSG" lol

IMG_6285.JPG

I guess kanye changed up Ghost Town?

Have to wait until im in the car to see

Made ANOTHER mistake lmao

Apparently PND is dude singing the Someday portion. Before the guitar rifts come in.

Im not even sure tbh lol

Ye flows pretty cohesively the more you listen. The problem with it for me is that it’s short and doesn’t deliver on any of the promises, not that what we got was bad.

Apparently PND is dude singing the Someday portion. Before the guitar rifts come in.

Yeah man, he's been the first minute (I downloaded the initial release so I don't know if it's been shortened since or anything like that) of that song this whole time :lol:

Kids See Ghost is such a good album, I bump it a lot

I like everything from the presentation, cohesiveness, artwork etc.

I feel like it just got lost in the mix of all that controversy

Reborn is godly but Ye’s verse sounds like he recorded it over FaceTime audio...whole album has replay value

Also Push’s verse is cool but it wasn’t really needed, made sense they later revealed his verse was some last minute add-on

I play Teyana's **** every ****in day. That **** is so ****in hard. A few songs still sound like interludes and it could have been better but that mother****er is the best out of all of them.

I still play Nasir, could have been better.

I don't really play Pusha anymore. Some of the beats just annoy me but he rapping on there.

That wasn’t as garbage as y’all are making it out, you hype up way worse **** on this forum every hour, but I expect more from my Ye and I question why he felt the need to put THAT track out. It clearly sounds unarranged and unfinished.

That wasn’t as garbage as y’all are making it out, you hype up way worse **** on this forum every hour, but I expect more from my Ye and I question why he felt the need to put THAT track :tongue:out. It clearly sounds unarranged and unfinished.
Unarranged and unfinished seems to be Kanye Style now|l Since the song repeats he wants to smash his wives sisters a bunch of times, it was released to bring attention and press to the Kardashian family. Every news media will be reporting on the lyrics Monday and all Kardashians will be interviewed and asked to react.

Received my Daytona package a few weeks back. Haven't actually listened to the CD, but nice to have. Haven't wore the shirt yet either.

Back
Top Bottom