OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I remember when Drake's Pop Style version leaked with Ye and Jay, they referred to themselves as "The Throne". I wouldn't want anybody other than Jay on this regardless.

Last edited:
Jay's "Blueprint" dropped 9/11
Ye's "Graduation" dropped 9/11

Throne 2 should drop today and watch folks go nuts lol

Lames. This what Kanye settled for? Did Kanye do any videos for kids see ghosts?

Stay “clout chasin”

Last edited:
something is going on. he's doing SNL on 9/29 and he posted this:

highly doubt he's doing anything YE or KSG related on SNL.. but we'll see..

something is going on. he's doing SNL on 9/29 and he posted this:

highly doubt he's doing anything YE or KSG related on SNL.. but we'll see..

lcdjg0eccxoasnc8ub1a.jpg

Hmmmmm...

Yeezus 2!! :lol: :nerd:

I haven't seen a MiniDisc in a while though. I wonder if it even means anything.

Last edited:
It's a stock image of a minidisc that was posted on Reddit.

ntRXmpHPyd5SpM3wl-dRP6Ls7IsDyzPM3m1k71rvl-w.jpg

Worth noting the image was posted 3 years ago by a dude named cyberpunk, and the way you find the image is by googling "minidisc cyberpunk".

Prob means nothing though. Ye aint that deep on the web like I am.

I Have no idea what to even expect going forward.. Remember he does have an Entire album recorded that was supposed to be Ye & got scrapped last minute

‘Killing You’ is a good intro song, I mean past the 2 mins of talking, but the song “goes”

‘Yikes’ is catchy as hell, the verses coulda been better

‘All Mine’ I really came around on, didn’t like at first, but now I let it rock...I cringe at that “none of us would be here without...” line :sick:

‘Wouldn’t Leave’ is cool, sounds like it was made for the Kardashian show :lol:, but cool message

‘No Mistakes’ is my ****, song could’ve been 2 verses, but very classic sounding record, and the verse was classic Ye

‘Ghost Town’ is alright, I could do without whoever is singing at the end...that stove line still is lazy

‘Violent Crimes’, is alright, not something to revisit all the time, could’ve lived outside of the album ala ‘Only One’, this is where ‘Lift Yourself’ should’ve gone (an actual song version of course)

Back
Top Bottom