OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Apparently these are gonna be two separate albums dropping... Yandhi on the 29th

& sometime in the future Good *** Job feat Chance

I’m more excited for Yahndi than anything. Yeezus had a clear/concise/cohesive goal executed through aggressive lyrics that conveyed frustration over minimalistic production.

I hope Yahndi is that focused in execution. I feel as if it’s gonna be the Yin to Yeezus’s Yang. The brighter side to the dark era that was Yeezus

None of this sounds exciting after his lackluster last efforts. Definitely expecting to be disappointed. Hoping I'm wrong.

I’m more excited for Yahndi than anything. Yeezus had a clear/concise/cohesive goal executed through aggressive lyrics that conveyed frustration over minimalistic production.

I hope Yahndi is that focused in execution. I feel as if it’s gonna be the Yin to Yeezus’s Yang. The brighter side to the dark era that was Yeezus

If we basing it off the interviews he's done lately then he def doesn't seem to be in that disruptive space anymore so you may be on to something. Although he also wasn't in that Space during Ye & that album really wasn't good.

Back
Top Bottom