OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

AED3014D-97DB-4622-A708-F1FE87C9A9DE.jpeg

After the last 4 Kanye albums... I’ll believe it when I see it....

not checking for this... but not NOT checking for this, only liked Follow God on Jesus is King

me too, album was ok, last great album start to end was tlop

kids see ghost was great too but that was a collab

I don't think Kanye wants to see 2021. :stoneface:
Or maybe this is the only way he can hype up his undone album. :nerd:

Last edited:
I can't help but to blame the people around him and his fake *** fans. Being a fan doesn't mean to incessantly turn the other cheek and make excuses for any and every thing a person does just because you like them. Kanye's mind has been bad for a long time and he needs HELP. As a Day 1 fan, I'm tired of people making excuses for him and pretending like his behavior is normal. He needs HELP. He's married into a family that doesn't give a damn unless it's making money or getting ratings. Stop supporting everything a person does out of Stan/celebrity obsession. Anyone who really cares about Kanye should have had enough by now. This is heartbreaking to witness 💔

If ye doesn’t get out that family it’s only going to keep going downhill. Only problem now is there are kids involved.

Kanye on another rant this time talking about divorcing Kim meek mill reportedly turned down yams from Kim gave Ye the heads up Kris accuses of being white supremacist. This is too real rn

I believe everything Kanye says. The Kardashian’s are evil, money hungry parasites.

They’re using those light skin babies as marketing tools, and leverage to keep Kanye there.

Back
Top Bottom