OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

He currently has the most number 1 albums in a row (10) this would of been his 11th. Now she’s coming out, he had no shot. You know his ego.
Wonder if Taylor's timing is intentional.

I also seriously doubt we get an album from him tomorrow. The label isn't going to like the timing of the release with no rollout and all the bad press. But it's 2020 so idk anything anymore. Taylor doesn't have a lead single yet so maybe he beats her out.

Hov has 11 in a row sir
Actually Eminem broke the record this year. With 10 in a row. They both were tied with 9 in a row. Hov as the most number 1 albums of all time.
755B093C-AE71-4DE0-AF41-46428297F60C.jpeg

D83A212F-8186-4FA6-AEAA-7A98D53A7C78.jpeg

55EBAB38-78C7-4063-A63C-1443C93D20D0.jpeg

Actually Eminem broke the record this year. With 10 in a row. They both were tied with 9 in a row. Hov as the most number 1 albums of all time.
755B093C-AE71-4DE0-AF41-46428297F60C.jpeg

D83A212F-8186-4FA6-AEAA-7A98D53A7C78.jpeg

55EBAB38-78C7-4063-A63C-1443C93D20D0.jpeg
Hov has 11 consecutive #1 albums bro

Vol 2
Vol 3
Dynasty
BP1
BP2
Black Album
Kingdom Come
BP3
American Gangster
Magna Carta

Hov has 11 consecutive #1 albums bro

Vol 2
Vol 3
Dynasty
BP1
BP2
Black Album
Kingdom Come
BP3
American Gangster
Magna Carta
Nah he doesn't.

Em has the record. Ye is 2nd with 9. At least according to Guinness.

Music to be Murdered by broke a tie with fellow rapper Kanye West, who had nine consecutive No.1 debuts between Late Registration (2005) and Jesus is King (2019). This includes Watch the Throne, his 2011 collaboration with Jay-Z.

Eminem’s 10th No.1 album – the most consecutive No.1 albums on the Billboard 200 – moves him level with Elvis Presley for the most US chart-toppers. Ahead of them both are The Beatles (19), Jay-Z (14), Bruce Springsteen and Barbra Streisand (both 14).

Nah he doesn't.

Em has the record. Ye is 2nd with 9. At least according to Guinness.

Music to be Murdered by broke a tie with fellow rapper Kanye West, who had nine consecutive No.1 debuts between Late Registration (2005) and Jesus is King (2019). This includes Watch the Throne, his 2011 collaboration with Jay-Z.

Eminem’s 10th No.1 album – the most consecutive No.1 albums on the Billboard 200 – moves him level with Elvis Presley for the most US chart-toppers. Ahead of them both are The Beatles (19), Jay-Z (14), Bruce Springsteen and Barbra Streisand (both 14).
Hov last 11 albums have all debuted at #1
so how doesn’t he have the record?

And again Slim Shady LP didn’t debut at #1

Hov last 11 albums have all debuted at #1
so how doesn’t he have the record?

And again Slim Shady LP didn’t debut at #1
Literally every reputable Music source has Eminem with the record and Ye right behind him.

If Guinness says you have the record then I'm pretty sure you have the record...

Might get another rant tonight. Taylor Swift just announce her surprise album dropping tonight also :smh:
I hope Taylor didn't decide to drop her album on the same day intentionally.

I wouldn't care if it was any other Ye album but this newest album is dedicated to his Mom.

I hope Taylor didn't decide to drop her album on the same day intentionally.

I wouldn't care if it was any other Ye album but this newest album is dedicated to his Mom.

It’s a Combo of Ye and more importantly this....... bundles are going away soon.

Taylor Swift has rolled out a variety of merch offerings with her surprise album Folklore (Republic), just ahead of the expiration of biz bundle rules.

Items with multiple options for purchase include eight different vinyl packages and eight different deluxe CD packages, each set with unique artwork and unique photos.

Special Folklore themed merch includes a phone case, a cardigan and a phone stand.

For the superstar's last #1 bow, 2019's Lover, exclusive merchandise available through Target accounted for 40% of the first week total of 867k, according to industry sources. With physical retail wounded from the Covid-19 pandemic, the focus will be on Swift's D2C strategy as the album just so happens to arrive two weeks ahead of Billboard's amendment to physical shipping rules.

Should do a give away, pick maybe 500 people to win Yeezys, with proof of purchase of the album

Back
Top Bottom