OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I rock with the tittle ears are ready cant believe people doubt this guy after years of heat smh @ y'all ungrateful people y'all witnessing history he's one of the best of our time instead of praising & enjoying homie we hate on him smh he gonna deliver [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Damn if this is truly dropping tomorrow, I am going to have to take a hiatus from this thread with the snippets n whatnot

Be byke tomorrow after the showing with reviews/reactions...hopefully

Snippet confirms lyrics are not there :smh:

"Yea he might've hit it first only problem is I'm rich" :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: son took off No More Parties for songs with them kinda lines....smh. Guess it was too lyrical to blend in with the rest of the album :lol:

Last edited:
Promised my girl we would listen to the album together...AFTER work tomorrow (5 PM) 
mean.gif

hold me down NT

I'm not surprised about NMPIL not making the cut. Said this about two weeks ago

I'm mixed about No More Parties in LA. I love the track, but it feels like a throwaway. Didn't Kim say he just finished writing it like a week ago? Interesting that it ended up on the album.

edit: unless the title has been changed to Freestyle 4. Writing "Freestyle 4 ft Kendrick Lamar" would be a dead giveaway

Last edited:
Yeah he was kinda rambling on no more parties in la. Waste of a kendrick feature.

Ebro mentions No More Parties in LA in that video a few pages back. We'll know if its on within the next 24 hours

Why do I feel like I'm going to wake up tomorrow and there will be no album ?

Surprised at no leak yet.

Aint many music things more saddening to me than that smh lol

Hope it leaks by morning so i can hear it in the morning on the way to work & talk bout how great Kanye is to all the old ppl who hate him for no reason at my job :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom