OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

This album in my opinion is undeniable.. I don't know where it ranks, I don't want to debate it's greatness... in the simplest of all forms this is just undeniable feel good music. It's literally the opposite of yeesuz (and i like Yeesus, ALOT actually) but whether you give a **** about Kanye or any of his message or purpose, i believe there's songs on here for everybody to like. production 7 melodies are just extremely likable

So I need to know from a unbiased party, how is the album?

It's got a few bangers.

Some songs sound like skits. They're so short and he's barely rapping.

Some songs have the Yeezus sound.

Lyrics are average as ****.

Some real weird features. Out of place.

This is battling Yeszus for his worst album spot

Last edited:

:smokin

One of the reasons this album is so good is because he's living his truth through the music. It's an honest reflection of his life as we've seen it unfold, and more, over the last few years. That's why I like it so much off top.

TorrentFreak has been keeping a close eye on the popularity of the album on BitTorrent and after the first day an estimated 500,000 people have already grabbed a copy.
The album is currently leading The Pirate Bay’s list of most shared music torrents by a landslide. At the time of writing close to 10,000 people were sharing a copy of the most popular torrent simultaneously, something we haven’t seen with a music release before.

So I need to know from a unbiased party, how is the album?

This tidal version. Its decent. A couple skits so theres a little filler. Lyrics on a couple songs are bad. Physical /itunes edition should be better. I'd give this version a 4 / 5. Better than Yeezus.

Finally got around to listening to it twice! Before the Ebro video (where he gave the details of the album) I thought it was going to be like his first 3 albums (all hip hop and no auto tone) base off "Real Friends" and "No More Parties In LA". Haven't said all that, this is a mixture of all is work. First 3 album, 808, MBDTF and Yeezus. I enjoyed the album, even more the second time around. Sure it'll only get better with each listen.

Back
Top Bottom