OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Ye needed that Ghost Town track badly.
Without it then that album would of been even worse. Already stopped listening to it.

This should have been epic but rather it was an epic fail. Maybe I’m just old school but this 7 track I’ve heard better mixtape music needs to stop. We needed graduation Kanye and Cudi. Kanye as far as lyrics came really lazy. I hope cudi is just being a yes man for some beats. A Cudi album co-produced by Kanye would be a better fit as of now. 1.7/5

Man, listening to err.. Kurt Cobain sample - Cudi Montage hits my heartstrings hard..makes my hair stand up

Imagine if this was 12 tracks of this type of heat throughout... you know they had 5 more top quality tracks they could have dropped... when’s that Nas coming??

Fingers crossed there’s a Kanye/Cudi tour Watch the Throne style where they go back and forth and also do their tracks together.

Also hoping they drop KSG on vinyl.

idk who said it in this thread but, a whole GOOD Friday tour (with the 5 artists that are involved in it this year) would be dope.

Fingers crossed there’s a Kanye/Cudi tour Watch the Throne style where they go back and forth and also do their tracks together.

Also hoping they drop KSG on vinyl.

Vinyl is in the shop right now.

Copping. I'm still having flashbacks of not buying Frank Ocean's vinyls when they came out and I'm still regretting it.

You’re dumb.
im dumb yet you're the only one in this thread that doesnt know the release schedule was Pusha - Kanye - Cudi x Kanye - Nas - Teyana Taylor, every Friday.. information that can easily be found on google which will lead you to the tweets

Vinyl is in the shop right now.

Copping. I'm having flashbacks of not buying Frank Ocean's vinyls when they came out and I'm still regretting it.

They must have just updated the shop because 45 minutes ago the merch was gone and no vinyl at all.

You’re not kidding about Frank. Blonde resells for 300+ .... I got one copy but wish I would have gotten two.

Just copped the KSG vinyl

Will prob do something like this to it.. that album cover is too beautiful - murakami :pimp:
big-computer-frame-feature.jpg

Last edited:
random thoughts:

- Ye/Cudi album was something I've always wanted but never thought it would happen. was mad hype when he announced it. I enjoyed it after giving just 1 listen so far. not super impressed, not disappointed either

- Reborn is gorgeous

- being that I have the attention span of an 8 yr old, I appreciate a short and sweet album as much as the next man. but I really wish Ye woulda cut the 7 track BS and just gave us well-rounded 10 track albums.

- hopefully the leftover tracks from the Wyoming sessions see the light of day. maybe Kanye will bring back GOOD Fridays and bless us with some loosies

- even tho Kanye is completely different than the man we knew him to be earlier in his career and trapped in the "sunken place", he seems to have really got in this pocket and his production as of late sounds the closest it's ever been to early-mid 2000's era Kanye.

- Ye and Jay needa link back up ASAP while Ye is still in this zone

Welp, I've pre-ordered all 3 records on vinyl so far between Push, Ye, and KSG, and got that KSG hoody. Congrats good music, you got roughly $170 the past two weeks. I'm sure if the Nas album is dope and they release that on vinyl too, I'll end up putting in an order for that.

Back
Top Bottom