OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

From the looks of it, I don’t even think he is done with working on this album.

I would give this another week or two.

Kanye’s updated verse in Hurricane was also just ok, kinda weak, I liked his OG verse better back when it was 80 Degrees.

Went last night, good experience. Terrible traffic leaving. Didn’t cop any merch, lines were stupid long. Shirt is for sale online anyway in case I change my mind, was hoping they ran back the tan Donda one.

As soon as he played remote control I knew the album wasn’t dropping. He was still doing the reference mumbling for a verse that has yet to be finished.

Last edited:
Few of my favorite clips of the show

8.jpg

15.jpg
29.jpg
5.jpg

This may go on for a couple more months.
if waiting means this big of a jump in quality, donda halloween release is fine w me
just do a "listening party" every two weeks at the stadium

v1 vs v2 in terms of quality is night and day
for the ppl crying, almost all of the songs from the 2 concerts are online... cdq versions

OFF THE GRID is beat is hard and pusha SPAZZED on it. glad cdq leaked
fivio was meh cardi phoned it in too (who phones in a ye feature)
reminds me of thug on alien talking nonsense

You are hard to please. That **** last night was phenomenal.
he's kind of right kanye's newest 80degreez is not it, like terrible
ye og 80 degreez verse is fine esp the second half of the song

alien is too hard to scrap. cudi's verse alone was flames
quavo/offset killed it as well

can't believe theres not a grouprip of the 2 concerts.
got the first one in 1080p but second one in good quality is hard to find

At this point, I’m pretty sure he’s still figuring out what is making the album and what isn’t. Don’t count out anything.

Sidenote , I know a few mentioned Nas’ album in here… has anyone peeped the Isaiah Rashad album that dropped last week? I’ve been enjoying the hell out of it. Was a nice release to hold me over.
I love the new album. Cilvia demo will always be a special one to me too

We had a blast and I know I’ve gloated about this before but the audio in the benz stadium is triumphant… still in awe of that knock. It’s like the hole in the top turns it into a giant subwoofer. Based on what I heard last night I am Super looking forward to the release so I can play it back in my own studio set-up. I scooped a good bit of merch and posters, if anybody needs hmu on dm.

Cheers.

Alien goes hard! We need a finished version!

And I wouldn’t say I’m hard to please, just critical, and rightfully so, we first heard a snippet of Hurricane almost 3 years ago…we first got a release date for Donda a year ago… and he still can’t finish songs properly.

I’m as big a Kanye fan as anyone in here, I have a KSG tattoo, doesn’t mean I can’t be critical. People keep saying “well that’s just Kanye” but at this point I’m honestly kind of sick of it.

And we as fans are STILL left in the dark as to when the album will actually be released.

Alien goes hard! We need a finished version!

And I wouldn’t say I’m hard to please, just critical, and rightfully so, we first heard a snippet of Hurricane almost 3 years ago…we first got a release date for Donda a year ago… and he still can’t finish songs properly.

I’m as big a Kanye fan as anyone in here, I have a KSG tattoo, doesn’t mean I can’t be critical. People keep saying “well that’s just Kanye” but at this point I’m honestly kind of sick of it.

And we as fans are STILL left in the dark as to when the album will actually be released.

Ive been known to be critical of people and things as well, but damn… what artist u know is giving their fans this level of transparency, intimacy and experience? This is history. Soak it in a bit.

Ive been known to be critical of people and things as well, but damn… what artist u know is giving their fans this level of transparency, intimacy and experience? This is history. Soak it in a bit.
i hope ye keeps improving on donda and keeps doing listening events at the stadium.

i'm not missing the third one. v1 and v2 of donda are both out on cdq

i hope theres 12 versions of donda and every ye album going foward

i hope ye keeps improving on donda and keeps doing listening events at the stadium.

Honestly, I’m warming up to the idea of him creating this album in front of us for the next several weeks, if not months. This is something we have never experienced, and who knows how far he can take the quality of this album, by doing so. It seems to be energizing him and his creativity, and those around him as well.

Honestly, I’m warming up to the idea of him creating this album in front of us for the next several weeks, if not months. This is something we have never experienced, and who knows how far he can take the quality of this album, by doing so. It seems to be energizing him and his creativity, and those around him as well.
i mean he got the "i can give every person on earth a dollar" budget

imagine trying to tell lucian grainge, i want to make 12 versions of every song and i would like you to pay for it

did ye buy back all his masters and his contract? probably not, those smart J's gonna tax heavy since ye got money not

wait theres CDQs out? :emoji_eyes: or just the rips of streams?

Back
Top Bottom