**Official Young Jeezy Trap Or Die 3 Out Now **

I think bankroll play a big part in it for me but I ain't seen people play a jeezy song this much since rip (no pun). **** just makes me realize how fresh was bout to take off, his presence on this track makes it just idk.

I think bankroll play a big part in it for me but I ain't seen people play a jeezy song this much since rip (no pun). **** just makes me realize how fresh was bout to take off, his presence on this track makes it just idk.
Yeah Fresh stole the show. Him and Jeezy mesh well together. I remember following his death someone released a txt I think it was Coach K about how Jeezy wanted to sign him

mean.gif
 what couldve been 

Yea bank made all there what it is..jeezys verses were tough but bank has all the quotables

Bankroll and gucci on a zaytoven beat :frown: potential classics that will never happen. I gotta go take no plug out myself since boochie scared to earn his stripes.

Bankroll and gucci on a zaytoven beat :frown: potential classics that will never happen. I gotta go take no plug out myself since boochie scared to earn his stripes.

I'm not advocating violence, however it's hella surprising that NP is still walking around out there after confessing.

I think that dirtbag is either very well connected out there, or constantly keeps an army around him

the next couple of projects are very important for snow. cuz they got gucci out here as the trap god like jeezy wasn't in the same class...

Last edited:
the next couple of projects are very important for snow. cuz they got gucci out here as the trap god like jeezy wasn't in the same class...
"They" don't have him as nothing, facts are facts. I don't think anyone disagrees about that at this point. I'd love for jeezy to drop a good trap project tho, 101 and tod will always be appreciated.

"They" don't have him as nothing, facts are facts. I don't think anyone disagrees about that at this point. I'd love for jeezy to drop a good trap project tho, 101 and tod will always be appreciated.
Guwop is that guy, yes i know but Jeezy catalog tho 
nthat.gif

He's connected from what I understand, but no one's untouchable.

Do dudes even have it out for dude? (Big Bank Black said something but dude didn't even kno everything)
Don't kno that much beside it was a gunfight No Plug survived (according to him)

I don't know if they've got people looking for him, but it wouldn't surprise me either way. People get knocked off for way less than going on Vlad TV flexing with money and talking about how they killed someone.

Back
Top Bottom