**Official Young Jeezy Trap Or Die 3 Out Now **

Them GF/Mobb ****** really got sht on lock down in the A now though.

That's how No Plug is walking around stunting. He protected behind that. Street Money gon have to take that L for the time being......unless somebody wants to jump out that window. And I hear it isn't wise.

Bankroll Pj the future though :pimp:.

But to go back to Jeezy.....that "Magic City Monday" song has grown on me.

I thought it was mad generic at first.....but that thang goes in. 2 Chainz been killing everything this year man. This dude can't have ANOTHER resurgence run again....can he? :lol:

Last edited:
I feel a similar way. However, these rap dudes are different. And idk what goes on with them behind the scenes and how deep it gets. For instance....

Gucci and Zay are like brothers.

Zay has worked with Jeezy after Jeezy put money on Gucci's head.

Gucci made truth (where he bragged about Killing Jeezy's mans). It's on a Zaytoven Beat. Jeezy works with Zay after that.

Gucci Mane was the first dude in the industry to give bankroll fresh a look. Bankroll bigged Gucci up heavy. Bankroll later works with Jeezy.....who previously tried to have Gucci mane killed.

It's all twisted up. Nobody has a side. Everybody has different relationships.

To me, if blood is drawn on somebody I'm close with....I can't stand with the person that did that. Regardless of the circumstances. That's just me though.
I feel u bro. But I dont think producers should be thrown in the conversation. After all cool & dre produced hate it or love it for game and 50 when 50 was beefing fat joe when they were signed to terror squad as producers. Producers usually e- mail beats to artist and most artist know that.

If bank and plug was close at one point don't u think gucci could be cool with his people and/or know the *****. Wop and fresh worked on music that's it, never seen them ****** calling each other brothers etc. Just because him and zay are close doesn't mean him and gucci are like brothers. I've seen migos, dolph, thug all be around jeezy and he put money on that ***** head. Their rap friends, I'd understand if it was oj, a ***** he knew since elementary but u reaching with the comparison. All these ATL ****** are connected somehow and he could've knew em both from way back.

I feel a similar way. However, these rap dudes are different. And idk what goes on with them behind the scenes and how deep it gets. For instance....

Gucci and Zay are like brothers.

Zay has worked with Jeezy after Jeezy put money on Gucci's head.

Gucci made truth (where he bragged about Killing Jeezy's mans). It's on a Zaytoven Beat. Jeezy works with Zay after that.

Gucci Mane was the first dude in the industry to give bankroll fresh a look. Bankroll bigged Gucci up heavy. Bankroll later works with Jeezy.....who previously tried to have Gucci mane killed.

It's all twisted up. Nobody has a side. Everybody has different relationships.

To me, if blood is drawn on somebody I'm close with....I can't stand with the person that did that. Regardless of the circumstances. That's just me though.
Real

Them GF/Mobb ****** really got sht on lock down in the A now though.

That's how No Plug is walking around stunting. He protected behind that. Street Money gon have to take that L for the time being......unless somebody wants to jump out that window. And I hear it isn't wise.

Bankroll Pj the future though :pimp:.

But to go back to Jeezy.....that "Magic City Monday" song has grown on me.

I thought it was mad generic at first.....but that thang goes in. 2 Chainz been killing everything this year man. This dude can't have ANOTHER resurgence run again....can he? :lol:

Yea joint def grew on me over the past few weeks, Everybody did there thing on the track. I'm hoping Jeezy all the way in his zone to complete the Trilogy

If bank and plug was close at one point don't u think gucci could be cool with his people and/or know the *****. Wop and fresh worked on music that's it, never seen them ****** calling each other brothers etc. Just because him and zay are close doesn't mean him and gucci are like brothers. I've seen migos, dolph, thug all be around jeezy and he put money on that ***** head. Their rap friends, I'd understand if it was oj, a ***** he knew since elementary but u reaching with the comparison. All these ATL ****** are connected somehow and he could've knew em both from way back.

Point Blank Zay is his Brother... Zay is clearly hurt by the ***** being murdered. In turn you not only are potential friends with the ***** who killed him, But your standing next to him helping him gain a buzz. The ***** still has a Viral video out where he doesn't seemed effected by the killing of his "Man" AT ALL.

So i'm just questioning how Beans is a snake and switchsider when he also has History with both Game & Meek, He switched up ONLY after being assured that it was gonna be strictly on Wax.

Yet Gucci, is helping to promote a ***** who killed his right hand mans lil homie & someone he's known for damn near 10 years. I mean under your assertion that Gucci & Plug could have developed a real friendship due to him being around Bankroll, what kind of relationship do you think Him & Bankroll built considering he was one Of Zay's close friends & has been working with Zay since 06 (According to Zay).

I've never been fond og Gucci affiliates working with Jeezy either, but atleast it's been near a damn decade, emotions and feelings have calmed. This ***** murdered fresh less than a year ago.

Ya'll right one situation isn't like the other, because Real tenured relationships & murder are involved in one.

Last edited:
Jeezy been going on, got alotta heat lately

N like I said before just give it time no plug will get his , it always come back around when u out chea moving like everything sweet the way he's doing ...could be soon or could be on a random day in like 2018 but something gon happen

Y'all getting all that from a pic at a video shoot ? :lol: ...was it even plugs video ?
****** don't know. They just assume because it was his man's man he supposed to not like a ***** he probably already knew or knew his people. Plug and bank were homies and Wop was that dude back then so he probably know all his peoples, we don't know. Hell we don't even know own what went down that night for real. All u know is Boochie ain't do his job.

Man what? Beans was in Meek texts **** sucking and then literally dissed Game cause he thought he was about to come up, off a ***** he admitted he wasn't too fond of in the first place. Once he seen that wasn't gonna happen he realized he was wrong, ran to Game and tried to give him some inside info thinking that was gonna make them cool again. Game still hoed his *** AND laughed at him getting knocked out. Now neither side is ******* with him, the definition of when tryna play both sides goes wrong.

How is that comparable to a ***** being in a video that they shot IN HIS OWN HOOD? 21 Gang and PDE connect that's why Plug and 21 be with each other heavy. These ****** damn near running the city. Gucci get love around ATL but if he wanna pull up deep in 9th ward with Rick Ross, multiple cameras, cars, etc them ****** gonna be involved.......period. Before the beef Fresh used to be out in 9th ward kicking **** his damn self. You not from ATL nor do you be in ATL bro you just reaching off some ******** 

Last edited:
str8drop str8drop stay with the facts man :lol:

Crazy how Wop decided to shoot a video in the 9 in the first place though. I mean, they call them apartments the "No Plug Zone"....so of course that dude was going be there.

It's still kinda funny on Gucci part to me. I wouldn't do it just outta respect for Bank if I was wop. But who knows the relationships/ties.

Random, but I wonder if Jeezy is going to have another Zay beat on his new album :lol:

Man what? Beans was in Meek texts **** sucking and then literally dissed Game cause he thought he was about to come up, off a ***** he admitted he wasn't too fond of in the first place. Once he seen that wasn't gonna happen he realized he was wrong, ran to Game and tried to give him some inside info thinking that was gonna make them cool again. Gamestill hoed his *** AND laughed at him getting knocked out. Now neither side is ******* with him, the definition of when tryna play both sides goes wrong.

How is that comparable to a ***** being in a video that they shot IN HIS OWN HOOD? 21 Gang and PDE connect that's why Plug and 21 be with each other heavy. These ****** damn near running the city. Gucci get love around ATL but if he wanna pull up deep in 9th ward with Rick Ross, multiple cameras, cars, etc them ****** gonna be involved.......period. Before the beef Fresh used to be out in 9th ward kicking **** his damn self. You not from ATL nor do you be in ATL bro you just reaching off some ******** 

is Your Trap Superhero not standing directly next to a ***** who killed his mans and smirked about it?
Is your Trap superhero not Brothers with Zay?
Is zay not hurt about Bankroll getting shot?
Is there any sense of loyalty in promoting a ***** that killed a ***** you had a relationship with & was TIGHT with your brother? This ain't rap **** it's street ****

Your mans pulled a *** move and i ain't gotta take a trip to ATL to see it.

***** just as industry as any other rapper and that's fine, but call it what it is.

Because if this was the streets and you standing next to a ***** who killed someone who was involved heavy in your circle... you would be Food. But it's rap at the end of the day so i get it >D

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jeezy still got it, everything off Trap Or Die 3 been fire so far

Last edited:
Well by ty logic, migos, dolph, thug, even bankroll all sucka for wing around jeezy and recording with him. Them ****** ain't no better than when Jim and juelz was slurping 50 after the cam thing smh.

How tho? If u watch the 21 interview he talk about his free gucci tape and said they from the same hood and he don't know him but all his cousins and ogs came up with him. If him and no plug connected at the hip don't u think they all got the same people's which mean it's ****** in between that's all parties are cool with? Y'all looking from a fan pov of a picture and trynna witch hunt when we don't know ****. Now if he opened his mouth and said he has 0 ties to him but seems like a nice guy forget bankroll then yea. Beans opened his mouth and made himself look dumb after getting his jaw cracked. That's y'all coming with the if it was ____ u all wouldn't give him a pass, o that's not fair. We talking like bank was robbed and killed by some unknown ***** who started rapping and he got out and did a tape with the he *****. He was killed by a ***** that was his man's that all these ***** probably know, u know how the streets it, all these ****** know each other.

Last edited:
Brb still waiting for Gucci to act like Bank ever existed. A simple "RIP Bank" would've sufficed. Even if we all grew up together I'm not standing by no man who killed one of my people's and I'm also not gonna act like son never existed when he showed me nothing but love when he was alive and I was locked down. Bumps "Free Wop"

Last edited:
Well by ty logic, migos, dolph, thug, even bankroll all sucka for wing around jeezy and recording with him. Them ****** ain't no better than when Jim and juelz was slurping 50 after the cam thing smh.

He's no different from other rappers then that's fine by me. Maybe cats should stop talkin bout him like he's ATL John Gotti and is this super street ***** cuz he's moving just like the rappers ya'll clown for WAY LESS serious offenses.

anyway back to Snow

always thought it was super dope that he went back to this record off TOD2 and gave it the shine it deserves, in this new Era of seemingly affordable videos i'm mad more artist don't do things like this.

Last edited:
Brb still waiting for Gucci to act like Bank ever existed. A simple "RIP Bank" would've sufficed. Even if we all grew up together I'm not standing by no man who killed one of my people's and I'm also not gonna act like son never existed when he showed me nothing but love when he was alive and I was locked down. Bumps "Free Wop"
U sound like one of them ****** who said future was a deadbeat because he don't post his kids on ig :lol:. I just wanna hear a simple rip bank, please why won't he say it.

But let's all just be happy jeezy realized that trash reverend young image wasn't cutting it. Back to the ignant trap **** that we all loved u for, keep all the other ****.

How tho? If u watch the 21 interview he talk about his free gucci tape and said they from the same hood and he don't know him but all his cousins and ogs came up with him. If him and no plug connected at the hip don't u think they all got the same people's which mean it's ****** in between that's all parties are cool with? Y'all looking from a fan pov of a picture and trynna witch hunt when we don't know ****. Now if he opened his mouth and said he has 0 ties to him but seems like a nice guy forget bankroll then yea. Beans opened his mouth and made himself look dumb after getting his jaw cracked. That's y'all coming with the if it was ____ u all wouldn't give him a pass, o that's not fair. We talking like bank was robbed and killed by some unknown ***** who started rapping and he got out and did a tape with the he *****. He was killed by a ***** that was his man's that all these ***** probably know, u know how the streets it, all these ****** know each other.

I know In the streets ain't no ***** gonna blow my right hand man's youngins head off.. and i'ma be breakin bread wit em IDGAF how long i knew the ***** this ain't rap beef fam. in THE STREETS you choose a side, that trying to play both corners will get you knocked off.

If i'm Zay i'm not tryna hear that i'm cool with him too BS, ***** you either on my side or you willing to break bread with ****** who i ain't ****** with AT ALL. Blood was spilled ain't know small apologies gonna fix that.

Last edited:
U sound like one of them ****** who said future was a deadbeat because he don't post his kids on ig :lol:. I just wanna hear a simple rip bank, please why won't he say it.

But let's all just be happy jeezy realized that trash reverend young image wasn't cutting it. Back to the ignant trap **** that we all loved u for, keep all the other ****.

Not at all, I don't even know anything about whatever situation your talking about :lol: your opinions change based on the person in said situation. If this was anybody else you would be the main n_ woofin about that person being "disloyal" and "a snake" saying **** like "real ****** don't move like that" etc. I just think it's weird how a grown *** man that you don't know or have any allegiance to got you changing narratives on the fly. Everybody who frequents the music forum knows your persona and right now you looking type shaky my guy. A lil inconsistent for whatever reason but I digress

Back
Top Bottom