**Official Young Jeezy Trap Or Die 3 Out Now **

I know In the streets ain't no ***** gonna blow my right hand man's youngins head off.. and i'ma be breakin bread wit em IDGAF how long i knew the ***** this ain't rap beef fam. in THE STREETS you choose a side, that trying to play both corners will get you knocked off.

And then you Got the Nerve to Bring up Family And ****** being all connected........ Meanwhile Beans Told you DIRECTLY, no speculating, the ***** that snuck him is related through marriage, Meeks cousin is from his block, a lot of ****** in that DC are affiliated with Siegel's homies.
And that's how that ***** decided to go about it. He felt beans stepped on that line too many times so he rocked him, that's on him. The ***** said he tried to get close to another man for a check and when that check ain't come he ran to the other side. Yea that's funny especially coming after o been calling him funny style. Then acting like he rock wit uzi after disrespecting that man to the ***** u was using. He got caught playing both sides and got chin checked. Like I said all these ****** know each other so if 2 homies fall out and 1 kills another u don't have to break all ties to the other ****** who u could've been closer too, we don't know. We are automatically assuming gucci and bank were just the best of buddies

How tho? Show me other than the beans **** where I called ****** out for not being loyal and playing both sides? Please, could've been anybody and I'd say the same thing, we don't know **** about this **** on the street level just as fans looking at a pic. I waited for the whole beans situation to unfold and last time I checked 90% of the people agreed on his snakish ways. Y'all gonna keep running with that if this was ____ u wouldn't be saying this narrative when u can't show me an example of me doing that to anyone else besides beans. If y'all think it's shady cool, we don't leave it at that.

Last edited:
Anybody else besides Gucci you would have a issue with it, straight up. A fan becomes more than a fan when you allow that said person to do things that you don't stand by as a man and go as far as defend it as well. "Wop" got you looking crazy out here.

And that's how that ***** decided to go about it. He felt beans stepped on that line too many times so he rocked him, that's on him. The ***** said he tried to get close to another man for a check and when that check ain't come he ran to the other side. Yea that's funny especially coming after o been calling him funny style. Then acting like he rock wit uzi after disrespecting that man to the ***** u was using. He got caught playing both sides and got chin checked. Like I said all these ****** know each other so if 2 homies fall out and 1 kills another u don't have to break all ties to the other ****** who u could've been closer too, we don't know. We are automatically assuming gucci and bank were just the best of buddies

Bruh let's say he had the same relationship with plug he had with Bankroll... Cool

1) Bankroll dead, Plug barely gave the body time to get cool before he on a viral promotional run smirking on camera about killing his "Man". A real street ***** woulda checked that
2) Your RIGHT HAND man is Zay, he was close with Bankroll.... you still think it's honorable to stand near the ***** who just took his friend. Off respect alone for your ***** you should atleast keep distance for awhile.

This is *** like behavior no matter how many variables you wanna throw in it.

Anybody else besides Gucci you would have a issue with it, straight up. A fan becomes more than a fan when you allow that said person to do things that you don't stand by as a man and go as far as defend it as well. "Wop" got you looking crazy out here.
Once again show me proof? I've called son out for making terrible music, laughed at his little twitter rant but said it was corny/dumb. That's just the go to card because I'm a fan of son, once again, show me out having a witch hunt for other artist and letting him slide with the same ****, u cant.

Kinda Crazy how the rap world complains about guys who talk the street talk damaging the youth, yet whenever they try to grow the message or take it another direction people never Gravitate towards it.

Jeezy's last album.... A lot of dudes ain't **** with it (It's not much different from his regular content either)
Jay did KC... Slandered it and made him release AG
TIP latest EP, full of great songs with plenty of important content.... Nobody supports it.

My thing is I don't think all this is even that serious :lol: ...all I see is a picture at a video shoot ...they just standing around n a pic was taking ...

Let me know when they got tracks together or promoting each other like they homeboys ...this ain't but reading too much into a pic, it happens

Kinda Crazy how the rap world complains about guys who talk the street talk damaging the youth, yet whenever they try to grow the message or take it another direction people never Gravitate towards it.

Jeezy's last album.... A lot of dudes ain't **** with it (It's not much different from his regular content either)
TIP latest EP, full of great songs with plenty of important content.... Nobody supports it.
I don't listen to jeezy to hear that kinda ****. He's at his best when he's on his tod/101 type steez. It's cool to experiment but he know what the people wanna hear. When I want my fix of conscious rap and meaningful rap these trap dudes are the last thing on my mind to listen too.

It's hard to sell your fan base on different things once it's established ...ppl in general just like what they like n don't bother with anything different ...they come to jeezy for the trap **** n throw on Kendrick or something if they wanna hear some messages

I don't listen to jeezy to hear that kinda ****. He's at his best when he's on his tod/101 type steez. It's cool to experiment but he know what the people wanna hear. When I want my fix of conscious rap and meaningful rap these trap dudes are the last thing on my mind to listen too.

I mean i get it but there's A Lot of ****** who need to hear the messages that Kendrick giving ******, but they'll Ignore it because they don't deem Kendrick hood enough. That's why it's appreciated when Jeezy does it because the hood gonna listen to Jeezy.

I don't want the ***** to become Common but giving game from his perspective is needed. Hence why Recession is probably my favorite overall project from him it was a Mixture of OG Jeezy but he was also giving game.

I mean i get it but there's A Lot of ****** who need to hear the messages that Kendrick giving ******, but they'll Ignore it because they don't deem Kendrick hood enough. That's why it's appreciated when Jeezy does it because the hood gonna listen to Jeezy.

I don't want the ***** to become Common but giving game from his perspective is needed. Hence why Recession is probably my favorite overall project from him it was a Mixture of OG Jeezy but he was also giving game.
I 100% understand but with me it's a combo of the messenger and the message. I like when these dudes do interviews and u can see the growth tho, but trap music in general I don't take the lyrics or what's said literal, it's entertainment to me. Now when I listen to the kit, Kendrick type artist I'm listening sometimes to be educated or to hear his pov. I commended tip for his last episode, that was very much needed and I know from inter iews that tip is aware and a knowledgeable guy when it come to social issues and articulates himself very well.

If I'm trying to hear some conscious **** I'm bumping Kendrick, Joey Bad*****, Zombies, NaS, etc. **** even Dave East and YG had some conscious esque tracks that I'm ******* with heavy on their latest projects. Don't think you can chastise who and where people are getting their message from it just matters if their getting it or not. As for me I'm not bumping a Jeezy album but I respect his growth.

Every Rapper does not need to be conscious like others have said that's what you have Kendrick, Cole etc for the game needs more balance we don't need everyone doing trap music either that's what made the 90's so special....

do ya'll think Jeezy last album was conscious tho? I don't think the subject matter was too far off his norms i just don't think the album was executed well. The songs just didn't stand out outside of Grindstate & maybe 2-3 more joints it was all just decent

Can't use that "you not from ATL" defense. If that's the case we all should shut the **** about the Meek/Beans situation or any beef within a city.

Gucci has built up a untouchable rep so dudes don't wanna call it out. I don't think Gucci is being disloyal. If he was cool with people on both sides and still is, ain't **** wrong with that but if _'s are acting like Beans is some snake over WORDS and he can't be trusted then turnaround and defend Gucci rocking with dude that KILLED Fresh... The **** looks funny. Add that to the fact Gucci has gone on rants about his homies (who he later apologized too) the stuff Waka said about him but _'s love Gucci to death so he gets a pass.

I don't think Beans or Wop is a snake but it's always funny how fans react to things depending on who it is.

Beans pulled some snake **** IN MY OPINION. He basically said he got close to a ***** for a check and had all the bad in the world to say about him when he was sobbing him down via text. Then the whole calling uzi a *** then trynna big him up later. We didn't crucify him for the he say she say Cuz o could've made it all up but this wasn't helping his case. I'm going straight off what came out his mouth, I'm not trynna analyze a pic and connect dots that might not be there. Gucci pulled a meek and looked dumb as hell via Twitter, I say it weekly keep that ***** away from drugs please Cuz he do lame **** like that. I don't think people giving him a pass, we really don't know **** about the situation, like no plug brother could be his right hand man's since 96, we just don't know. So until it's spoken on I can say it's snakish. Beans and others have given there side so we all can make a conclusion but all we got here is a pic.

mean.gif
  *Plays* Bankroll Fresh - Dirty Game. Bankroll is buried next to my grandpa and great grandmother at South view. So he's finally with some real genuine people.

Back
Top Bottom