OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

81ee07fbd4d66544057054e4856aaa49-getty-90043330md007_orlando_magic.jpg
I dont care if you guy hate the MLK V but I like them . I like gun metal color. Copped if release at HOH

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i must be the only person that likes the Aston Martins/MLK/whatever.
Not the only. You're not the only that didn't like the MLK IV either. I agree on both accounts.

This colorway is too coincidental if the Aston Martin pack rumors are true.

I don't know what the hell they are called... but
He is wearing them on MLK DAY, and last year the shoes he rocked on MLK day were dubbed the MLKS

so I guess we'll stick with that for now...

comparison...

x2_8a0e4d
this pic I wanna say is Josh Powell.
* Not sure

nikezoomtransformers-megatron-11.jpg

I see a resemblance.

Do I like these more then the MLK IV?
No
Do I like the shoe?
Yes.

smile.gif

i am really disappointed in the MLK 5s....expected something way better....Nike blew this one....badly....

I dont think they are Aston Martins? I think the red/green/blk represents the african cw. Sorta like the black histroy month AF1's

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i must be the only person that likes the Aston Martins/MLK/whatever.

you r not the only one, i love em too. just hope the people who don't like them will not change their mind and buy them or resell it if these come outlimited.
btw, just got wind from a friend in Singapore, they are only getting no more than 20 of the aston martin pack, which looks like will have a jacket and a pairof shoes inside.
and entire China will get 200, this is not a rumor anymore.
kam.jpg

Originally Posted by klh3

I'm not really sure how to express how PISSED I am right now.
I wore my V's in my game tonight and they got scuffed...real bad (I don't know how to post pics or I would/will). Part of the purple part on the instep of my right shoe was taken/peeled right off!
I'm not sure how it even happened, I'm assuming someone stepped on my foot but to peel right off!?!?!?!
Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions as to what I could do? Think footlocker would do anything for me?
Any help would be appreciated.

frown.gif

Here are some pictures
http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q65/khknucklehead/KobeV/?action=view&current=scuff2.jpg
http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q65/khknucklehead/KobeV/?action=view&current=scuff1.jpg
This is bull+*#%!!!

I don't mean to sound nonchalant but if you're gonna ball in a shoe it's going to get scuffed, scratched, whatever. I bought the Soldier 3's& the pattent leather looked like Wolverine attacked my right toe. Also, the foam outter right under the pattent leather was slightly chipped; but it wasexpected.

It would be different if you said you made a cut & the shoe ripped but based on your pics that's strictly cosmetic damage caused from impact withanother shoe. I'm not sure Nike will do anything. It's like buying a new car & then some debris from the road chips off your paint. I don'tthink the dealer would let you trade it in. Good luck with that.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

I'm not really sure how to express how PISSED I am right now.
I wore my V's in my game tonight and they got scuffed...real bad (I don't know how to post pics or I would/will). Part of the purple part on the instep of my right shoe was taken/peeled right off!
I'm not sure how it even happened, I'm assuming someone stepped on my foot but to peel right off!?!?!?!
Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions as to what I could do? Think footlocker would do anything for me?
Any help would be appreciated.

frown.gif

Here are some pictures
http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q65/khknucklehead/KobeV/?action=view&current=scuff2.jpg
http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q65/khknucklehead/KobeV/?action=view&current=scuff1.jpg
This is bull+*#%!!!

I don't mean to sound nonchalant but if you're gonna ball in a shoe it's going to get scuffed, scratched, whatever. I bought the Soldier 3's & the pattent leather looked like Wolverine attacked my right toe. Also, the foam outter right under the pattent leather was slightly chipped; but it was expected.

It would be different if you said you made a cut & the shoe ripped but based on your pics that's strictly cosmetic damage caused from impact with another shoe. I'm not sure Nike will do anything. It's like buying a new car & then some debris from the road chips off your paint. I don't think the dealer would let you trade it in. Good luck with that.

don't give people ideas, next we will see nike selling shoe insurance......

Originally Posted by abstractability

i think it is josh powell.. he's the only one who really uses ankle braces.
yea thats Josh Powell. He mad the shoes look uglier with those ankle brace

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

^ I don't know man. The ZKV's Kobe is wearing tonight look more like a beat up Honda from the 1990's rather than a Aston Martin.

Adrian - I think you're the only one that understood what I meant by the "chaos" comment, haha.
ROTFL
roll.gif
cracks me up R.

Every time I see the fire commercial, I get upset the aways don't really have a clear sole

Back
Top Bottom