OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

laugh.gif
these Bruce lees getting pushed back more than a dre cd.

It's so annoying how they can't just tell you whether it's a gr or not. Just say it will be availabe at Niketown and Foot lockers. Stop making itexclusive to hoh where the shady managers put the shoes aside for themselves and friends.

Those MLKs....hot damn.

I'm losing interest in these Bruce Lees more and more.

So, I wonder if Kobe will sport something special vs the Cavs this Thursday...

Not sure if Nike should hav used gunmetal(or anything to do with a gun) with a shoe that they knew would potentially be called the MLK Kobe....
indifferent.gif

Not liking the mlk v's at all. I might be one of the few that doesnt like the mlk iv's. That might have to do with me not liking the white basediv's. I personally think the shoe is 100X better as a black/dark colored based shoe.

Did anyone explain the cw of the MLK? What does it mean...why grey, red and green....i don't get it....

From what I read on the other forum House of Hoops will release the Bruce Lees the 22nd and everywhere else will release them February 6th. I haven't heardanything from my guy at HoH yet, so it is still teh 22nd for them.

Cool pics up there.
Been away from the comp for a few. Like a lot of others, not feeling the MLK's. Love this shoe, but each colorway so far, other than the DKs, has somethingI'd change.

"Gunmetal" complaints??? Really???

It's just a COLOR and nothing more.

People try to start something over something picked out of a box of crayolas now.....reaching???

Personally I LOVE every cw of the ZKV I've seen. Keep them coming!

^^^not the ID thread, but its a clean cw....

So HoH decided to do a "friday" release.....FIGURES!......
as if we can just take off work and come for a release....work is the only way we get to buy the shoes in the first place....
also, driving out to LA on friday nite during traffic and rain in LA is wick wick wack!

Originally Posted by bohrdom

havent checked yet but is it possible to replicate this colorway exactly on ID? (right down to the shade of purple?)

Nope. On ID it's set to the tongue matches the eyestay.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

^^^not the ID thread, but its a clean cw....

So HoH decided to do a "friday" release.....FIGURES!......
as if we can just take off work and come for a release....work is the only way we get to buy the shoes in the first place....
also, driving out to LA on friday nite during traffic and rain in LA is wick wick wack!
Totally agree with you. Why do they keep doing this to us? We need to work to get the money to pay for these kicks!

Sidenote ? Does anybody remember a while ago when on NDC there was a screen showing the zk1,for Nike id? That charcoal looking zk1 could that be a future idrelease or just a sample? Forgive my jumbled english.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Those MLKs....hot damn.

I'm losing interest in these Bruce Lees more and more.

So, I wonder if Kobe will sport something special vs the Cavs this Thursday...
Highly doubt that he will wear something special for the Cavs game, likely aways. I have an itching feeling that he will wear the Bruce Lee'son the 22nd against the Knicks...drop of the 22nd, NYC game, HOHNY...just saying.

Back
Top Bottom