OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by marley

I am definitely wanting those Dark Knights. I think I am over the Bruce Lees. Too much moving the release date to the point where I am thinking about passing. I just don't have nearly the passion for the V that I had for the IV. I am only going to make a serious effort to get Laker colorways and colorways I really really like.

Right there with you, homey.
Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Those MLKs....hot damn.

I'm losing interest in these Bruce Lees more and more.

So, I wonder if Kobe will sport something special vs the Cavs this Thursday...
Yeah , Im thinking he's gonna break out the BRUCE LEE's thursday night .... Why not... Being they are based off the GAME OF DEATH an all ... Him vs BRON ,... who knows...

I'm betting Thu it is...
smile.gif

I'm really wanting the DKs, but I'm not trying to go out of my way/pay too much for em. Retail+shipping+a little extra for the help....not much morethan that...if I miss out that just means a little more in my pocket, and another GR in my closet.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by superman1007

Rumor is Ntla and ntatl are dropping the dark knights this Saturday..any info if ntny is also?

NTSF also posted on their facebook site that they will release the DK this saturday.

EDIT: read that it is still subject to change.

Originally Posted by gijace

Rumor is Ntla and ntatl are dropping the dark knights this Saturday..any info if ntny is also?

NTSF also posted on their facebook site that they will release the DK this saturday.

any word on NT chi? I want dark knights

damn. this release sucks. Valentines around the corner too.... smh....... and my girl is expecting something big this time around... DownTown LA alley guccipurse ftw!!!!

C'mon Edwin....don't be a cheap #%$. Buy her some Kobes.
laugh.gif
the Valentines pair, with a dozen roses inside lol.

Originally Posted by gijace

EDIT: read that it is still subject to change.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Man i am sooo mad that the DK r releaseing saturday at NTLA my moneys arent right i was happy with the fitst release date! Damn im MAD!!!!!!

ok so its niketown LA thats releasing the DK on saturday but is there any word on what HoH and regular footlockers r gonna do? If they too r releasing early orsticking to that feb release?

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Man i am sooo mad that the DK r releaseing saturday at NTLA my moneys arent right i was happy with the fitst release date! Damn im MAD!!!!!!

Yah I seen that since they are not getting the BL's they already have the DK's in hand so they are releasing them this Saturday & giving out
wristbands on Friday to purchase them Saturday.

Dark knight would look sick with the Knicks uniform
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. So is it confirmed they will be releasing on Sat ?

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Dark knight would look sick with the Knicks uniform
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. So is it confirmed they will be releasing on Sat ?

no way! only wear kobe shoes with a lakers uniform

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

$#!%. I hate Tennessee shopping.
mad.gif
Or lack thereof.

so the last few pages just mention the DKs releasing at Niketowns. Are they releasing Saturday at HOHs also?

Back
Top Bottom