OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

sarteaga:
roll.gif

so does this mean that DKs aren't releasing on 2/20 anymore and are they limited?! if so, that is wack. anybody wanna hook me up from a HOH location?REALLY don't want to have to drive to LA for these.

He showed us love at Chicago HOH last year for the Aces too. Man I bet its cuz he would cause a total frenzy if he showed up in L.A. Man traffic jams andpeople goin nuts. Maybe he should have showed up for the "chaos"

Nikes really @%#$#@% up with these release dates. Pushing back, moving up, limiting and unlimiting. Whats going on?

0c6264748378b8fd7b9d39196673865cf847e101.pjpg
9de3602440f07856844b7540d94213a4b9f77fc0.pjpg
e2826e04d278a843741d461ad3ff08366572384b.pjpg

Wore them to Class today!! lol....
pimp.gif
Sorry for the crappy phonepics....its hard taking a pic of a shoe on urself....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Bruce Lee's do not impress me at all.

DK's are ok....nothing spectacular.

AS's look good.
I feel the complete opposite...
AS I think suck
DK's do not impress me
Bruce Lee's are amazing...

Kobe will be at HOHNY either Friday post-game or Saturday, waiting on confirmation.

Me (if i meet Kobe) -->
2rnu7bk.jpg
roll.gif
That little girl @ Sanjaya (or however it's spelled).

I'm not coppin' the DK's, but I'll be there to see Kobe. I missed him the last time he came back in 12/07.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

DK will still drop 2/20 at other HOH's, NT and NDC. Don't be surprised if he wears DKs against the Knicks.

I was thinking the same, that would be dope.

Dark Knight's in Gotham.

I know Nike has been messing up with all these release dates for the Lee's and DK but Im just not feeling any cw of his kicks right now.......... anybodyfeel the same??? I could careless.......Nike give us a hott laker cw,

Originally Posted by never wear them

I love that. Kobe does Harlem right a few times but can't show love at HOH LA.... The last time he ever showed up was back when the zk1 released at NTown. Damn.
I thought he was also at NT for the launch of the Hyperdunk McFly's in 2008? I feel ya though, the Lakers should make more appearances at HOHLA. Show us some love!

just spoke to a nike supervisor and he flat out read the same info we saw on footlockerunlocked; he even quoted the 'musical chairs' reference, andsaid that they won't even hit NDC...so i then asked him if the Feb 20th release is out of the picture...he said as far as he knows, the dark knights arereleasing this saturday, not in Feb; and the Bruce Lee's will release on Feb 6th...i am not happy, not one bit...now why have the chaos release as alimited gr and the DK as a qs with only HOH and Niketowns getting them, something doesnt make sense.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by dyyhard

1 per person at HOHLA.
wait, seriously?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
some person called while i was waiting at the register. the guy told me the same thing. call them, maybe they'll have a diff answer.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

[h2]Nike Zoom Kobe V Release Date Changes: Dark Knight and Bruce Lee[/h2]
Posted by: Alvin the Armed Squirrel
January 20th, 2010
e48822b13dafbffd5c201d09a8aa9203

Saturday, January 22nd the Zoom Kobe V "Dark Night" will be releasing at the Harlem House of Hoops store. Pairs will be arriving soon at the other House of Hoops locations, so keep checking with your nearest store and back here for availability.

Oh, and guess who's going to be in the Big Apple January 22nd taking on the Knicks? That's right, Kobe himself, and he's planning to stop in at the Harlem House of Hoops post-game around 11:30 for the "Dark Knight" launch.
Ummm.. I was re-reading this and isn't Jan. 22 a Friday and not Saturday?!?! I really think someone, somewhere is still smoking something.

Back
Top Bottom