OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

So I'm not even trying to drive to HOH or NT for the DK's
don't like them that much.

When the hell are the Bruce Lee's dropping?

Stop messing with Release dates nike, damn.

everyones been saying the Feb. 6 date is legit.. but who knows? maybe nike will rename them to jackie chans too while they're at it.

I noticed that people selling the dk's have been saying that only 100 pairs have been produced. I find that hard to believe. I can't imagine that theseare harder to get than the Finals and MLK's.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by dyyhard
Originally Posted by Koopa2410

1 per person at HOHLA.

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

1 per person at HOHLA.

Damn dudes really can't read now a days.
laugh.gif
I was thinking the exact same thing while reading and yes, I was literally laughing out loud....
not only do people here constantly misuse "your" (vs. you're) but they can't read either....
The internet is not always a good thing for society.....kids done forget how to utilize proper gramma.....LOL

i was confused at the response, so instead of responding to post about the person in line, i just moved along.
laugh.gif

^^just to build hype and sell quicker...

But yeah...Nike is really screwing up with these releases. I hope all the ZKVs aren't like this.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^just to build hype and sell quicker...

But yeah...Nike is really screwing up with these releases. I hope all the ZKVs aren't like this.
smh.gif
Yea that makes sense since these are ebay sales. The shoes are hot right now cuz they haven't hit stores so they want to get top dollarbefore they hit the shelves. I just wanna know how many pairs an hoh would actually get because if he is going to show up here in NY at the release, I assumethat they will get in about 60 pairs? And I would assume that there will be about 200 people outside waiting for them.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by never wear them

I love that. Kobe does Harlem right a few times but can't show love at HOH LA.... The last time he ever showed up was back when the zk1 released at NTown. Damn.

What about the McFly Hyperdunks? Edit: I know that wasn't at HOH, but he made an LA appearance on a "major" release...

true. But that was wack.... That was undftd and that's right in a major street. HOH la or ntla is nice cuz it's a big place. I don't even know why I'm complaining... I can care less to be honest lol. I'll go to a game instead

He did do an LA appearance for the ZK2 and last week at Nike Sportswear for the V. ZK1-NTLA ZK2- Beverly Center FL ( now HOH) & The Point (24 for 24 event)ZK3- HOHNY HD- Undfted SM ZK4- HOHChi ZK5- NSW LA, HOHNY

Originally Posted by marley

He showed us love at Chicago HOH last year for the Aces too. Man I bet its cuz he would cause a total frenzy if he showed up in L.A. Man traffic jams and people goin nuts. Maybe he should have showed up for the "chaos"

Yup, the day i got to meet the BLACK MAMBA!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Which is why they started this thread in the first place...
grin.gif

hasn't been updated

laugh.gif

Keep pushing those BL's back Nike it gives me time to get a few other releases 1st
smile.gif

You guys are really going to camp out in the rain for a pair of shoes ? Jesus get a new hobby lol

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Which is why they started this thread in the first place...
grin.gif

hasn't been updated
Word. Hope OP finally gets around to updating the first post.

Kobe along with Caron Butler and Lamar Odom appeared at Fox Hills mall for the release of the 2K5's a few years back. Nike raffled off a few specialedition 2K5's that had Kobe's signature on them and came in a special Kobe engraved wooden box.

By the way, all my LA NTers stay safe out there!

Back
Top Bottom