OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I just can't seem to figure out the fascination with the Chaos.....
the green looks like a newborns poop color.....
but the no creasing is pretty fresh.....
they are a horrible colorway, i dont know how people honestly like those let alone wear them.

Anyone in the ATL area know if the DK's will release out there tomorrow? I'm in TN & would definitely drive 3 hours for those.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I just can't seem to figure out the fascination with the Chaos.....
the green looks like a newborns poop color.....
but the no creasing is pretty fresh.....
they are a horrible colorway, i dont know how people honestly like those let alone wear them.

My guess is that people actually have different taste.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

If those "Duke" editions have a translucent sole, I'm sold....

Those Inline Vs are looking tasty as well....

t7baz7.jpg

March 6 still? Might have to be getting copped for the birthday.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh man those inlines are loking noice.. and just when i thought my v collection was complete.. 

Originally Posted by shaft

Originally Posted by shaft

happy.gif
What up wrote:

What stores/websites will get restocked with the Dark Knights tomorrow?

Pardon the ignorance, I've been outta the loop for a while now.

I need specifics in Chicago, if available...

I MUST GET THE DK AND NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO GO (STORE OR WEBSITE)...thanks! 

FOR EVERYONE:  It seems as though the west coast is the only place confirmed to get a re-stock (how many is still in question) of the DK's...I hate being in the middle of nowhere during the school year, but hopefully some NT fam hooks it up
happy.gif
  I'm just hopin for the best.  SO, for midwesterners (myself included) and east coast...find yourself someone out in Cali lol

the inlines are growing on me... but i'd be better off with the blackouts. i gotta resist the temptations

Originally Posted by al3x89

the inlines are growing on me... but i'd be better off with the blackouts. i gotta resist the temptations

^^^ i get that with every upcoming release pic i see... kobe v's are one helluva drug.

All my San Diego peeps, any latest and greatest for the DK release tomorrow?  I've called shiekhs in fashion valley and plaza... no go!

I dont like the fishy scale texture look on the inlines. Its just another GR that will be on the shelves forever. Pass.

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

All my San Diego peeps, any latest and greatest for the DK release tomorrow?  I've called shiekhs in fashion valley and plaza... no go!
They're probably lying to you, I called a couple that are near me and they said they weren't getting any, but someone else called and they said they were. What time do shiekh's open tomorrow?

i dont want to be known for giving out bad info so i called sheikhs mainplace mall in santa ana right now. Store employee said they will have the dark knights tomorrow when the store opens for sure. Good luck on your DK hunt people.

Back
Top Bottom