OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by BOLT55

Originally Posted by al3x89

the inlines are growing on me... but i'd be better off with the blackouts. i gotta resist the temptations

^^^ i get that with every upcoming release pic i see... kobe v's are one helluva drug.
lol. you aint never lie

Kix Files waaaay legit

Have had several shoes from them including Kobe IV finals home and away....there shipping is very very fast

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by luu2k1

anyone bought shoes off of http://store.kix-files.com/ before? are they legit?

They are 100% legit!
I bought my Bruce Lee's from them!
smile.gif
they r expensive... not worth it from them...and thats not just my opinion its a fact.

I paid $180 shipped to Iceland!
That is ok price!
ohwell.gif

Kix Files waaaay legit

Have had several shoes from them including Kobe IV finals home and away....there shipping is very very fast

I come home from an exhausting day of school and work and I see a box sitting in my room. I just received my Chaos from Sneakerhead.com, and I am more than satisfied. The quality on the Chaos compared to my DK's seem to be better. My favorite part of the shoe is when I shined it in the light at a certain angle, it's a purplish tint, but if I turn it to another angle, it's like a dark green. I can't believe I passed on these before and thought they were ugly, but now I think I might like the Chaos more then the Dark Knights!!

I will definitely buy from Sneakerhead.com again. Extremely fast shipping, box was in perfect condition, and I copped for retail. I am a very happy man right now!

i went on nike id for the first time n i was like wow i have a question hopefully u guys will b able to answer i made my shoe from scratch didnt use any model shoe now there was alot of colors n textures i didnt c that u guys have posted on here is there a reason for that

^There's a separate ID thread for the Kobe Vs.

By the way, that was one looong sentence, man.
laugh.gif

My favorite part of the ASG is the heel. It is all black w/Red autograph and the grey/clear sole gives the shoe a Jordan Stealth look (i.e. XX, XX3) to it. Nice touckh, Nike.

yo i need some help fellas.. if ANYBODY can pick up the DKs in a 10.5 for me tomorrow i will pay for shipping (a given) as well, plus a tip.. and i can hook you with the footlocker 30% discount or on the next half off.. you can email me at evalentine89@gmail.com or pm me.. any good hearts out there? :lol::nerd::nerd::nerd:

Just balled in the ASGs.. and considering i havent played in about a month, i thought i was noticibly quicker than everyone else... even though i was playing on an outdoor court these shoes turned out DS looking. Def. my new favorite shoe..

Any word with the HOH town east for the DK Kobe restock? I didn't get a chance to call them before 9:00pm

alright somebody said it earlier about main place mall in Santa Ana getting the dark knights and the guy on the phone said they will be releasing tom when they open. now the question is, do i gotta go a couple hours early and wait (camp...god i hope not) or can i just come in at 10 when they open and cop? the guy said he had 10 pairs or something and didn't know what sizes so if their is not a size 12 ima be real real real salty haha.

Back
Top Bottom