OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

damnnn.. jr smith IDs are
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

Edwin: You going to get the Aces on Sat? I may make a trek over there and pick 'em up.

ima try. if HOH recieves more than 100 units... then i might. ima call on wed/thrs for more info on how many units.

they grab my attention but i really want another pair of eggplants... but i rather pay 140$ than 230$...

but more pics please....

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by kobehobe

ay someone posted that KB is on the cover of GQ, copped it, its one of the best reads on him no doubt.
oh and to all my fellow Canadians in here, congrats on our record breaking olympics yall, we ran this *@%.
buuuuuut come olympic baketball time, im not Canadian ok, my girlfriend lives in Michigan so im aloud to cheer for the US lol
dual citizen lol

How could you run it if the USA had the most medals? Most Americans dont care about Winter sports anyways.

Cause they won gold in hockey and curling and that is all that matters to them.  They could have got gold in those 2 and no other medals and theyd still think they "ran that !+$#"
roll.gif

how could we run it???????
r u kidding me
we broke the record for most Gold medals in the winter olympics EVER and most Gold ever for hosting the Olympics.
Relax, obviously I hit a nerve, and me personally im not a honkey fan but Im proud to be Canadian so I can cleary state that we ran it.
And NO, if we only had Gold for curling and honkey I would not of said that we ran it. smh
Trust me, im the first to know u guys win EVERYTHING, but this time u didnt, thats all, no need to defend your country uncle sam lol

Thanks kobehobe.. great win for the Canadians in hockey.. That game was intense.. USA was real close in winning the sport the Canadians invented
laugh.gif

Thanks kobehobe.. great win for the Canadians in hockey.. That game was intense.. USA was real close in winning the sport the Canadians invented
laugh.gif

I know lol, considering were not even worthy enough to challange anyone in another sport we invented....BASKETBALL lol smh

how do u guys add pics on here, my tag isnt working and when I add from url and paste the address it still doesnt work?
[/quote]

yuku is retaerded.

try uploading pics frm a photobucket, flikr, etc.

Edwin: You going to get the Aces on Sat? I may make a trek over there and pick 'em up.
Yo where is the pic of your V-Days?! And yea you are coming to HOH with me on Sat so I can use the carpool lane! LOL

Shaun: Yup.. brought out the whole family during halftime to get some zoom kobe v luck...
laugh.gif
Check out some of the other pics from my cousins flickr (he has the Pro account). _mogi is his username...

Originally Posted by never wear them

where can i cop this dudes jacket? haven't seen this one.

4273097983_5c8783b634.jpg
Bro I have been hunting that jacket down..but found nothing at all..im guessing maybe an Asia exclusive or something..

Its strange to see soo many damn "Edwin's" on NT..I know about 25 lol including myself

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Yo where is the pic of your V-Days?! And yea you are coming to HOH with me on Sat so I can use the carpool lane! LOL

I can't afford the Vdays anymore now that I'm about to pay a lot for my next pickup
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

how do u guys add pics on here, my tag isnt working and when I add from url and paste the address it still doesnt work?
[/quote]

yuku is retaerded.

try uploading pics frm a photobucket, flikr, etc.
[/quote]

ok cool, good lookin bro.

and yo anyone know where I can cop the zoom IV's Finals aways for a decent price now?

Back
Top Bottom