OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Kobe is off today but everyone is stepping up big time. Artest is showing why the Lakers got him.... The Chaos are so sick...I wonder why Kobe switched it up???

maybe cuz he was playing like dookie like last time he wore the chaos against the cavs.

Can someone get me a pair of Aces size 11? Please.

I live in Vegas, there's no HOH here.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by Tjay

whats up guys. kobe V del sol now available in sportschalet.com

Only 9.5-12 left. Not feeling them cuz of the speckles.

i always thought you could make a better del sol version via nike id. the gr del sols dont do it for me. the white on the tongue sucks

Gonna sell my Chaos Vs tomorrow for $60 to a friend. I've hooped in them no more than 15 times, there are quite a few scuffs on them. Their great an everything, I dont think I'll roll my ankle in them, but it doesn't feel right to me when I play in them. They check out in all the categories (Traction, court feel, cushioning, etc.) but I'd rather play in mids is all. I'm having some second thoughts as of right now tho, if my friends getting a steal off of me or not? or if I'll regret it down the road. Am I making a mistake in selling them?
ohwell.gif

IMO, In terms of looks,

kobe iv del sol > kobe v del sol
kobe iv inline < kobe v inline

I guess it all balance out.....

Originally Posted by kob8

IMO, In terms of looks,

kobe iv del sol > kobe v del sol
kobe iv inline < kobe v inline

I guess it all balance out.....
Except the most important one so far: ZKIV MLK > ZKV MLK & its not even close...

The 5 Rings better put the 4 Rings to shame for me to forgive Nike on this one.

i'm really surprised that nike hasn't released a tee with the muppet hand having a finger taped up... unless they have?

FINALLY the white/pink kobe v in big kids is in stock on eastbay .com!
happy.gif
my niece will finally have her pair come tuesday. you gotta love eastbay and being able to use promo codes on big kids size signature shoes
smile.gif
must be awesome to have small feet
tongue.gif

I love the Tongue on the Aston Pack but the overall silver look isn't really doing it for me. I can't see hooping or rocking these casually.  More of a "collection" piece but for all the trouble and $$, I think there are better options. i.e two pair of Aces or Rices. 

I'm hoping to make it to hoh la on Saturday. I hope they get more than 100 pairs that would suck if I can't get these!

Anyone wanna help me out. im here in the bay area and there's no HOH here. can anyone copp me a pair of ACE size 11? lmk help a fellow Kobe fan out?

ehhhh not really feeling the aston martins
kind of on the fence with them though >L<
but i'm feelin those laceson my chaos =P
maybe even DKs for those who have em? haha

Some crazy finishes on these shoes. Not really feeling the aston martins....yet

I need to see the a martin's in person to make a decision....I am hoping that the pictures just don't do them justice.

Back
Top Bottom