OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

If these were the away's id be tempted to bite... but I just don't like the Chaos's. A coupon code would be nice too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

If these were the away's id be tempted to bite... but I just don't like the Chaos's. A coupon code would be nice too
laugh.gif

ebates 6% cashback......

im still not sold on those ZK V CD...seldomly love black based shoes but will buy the away one just to match it up with kids sz zk v...

Just ordered mine (Chaos) off NDC for $138, would've liked a coupon code but can't complain since they still had my size 11.5
eyes.gif

Edit: This is also my constellation prize instead of the Space Jams, since I couldn't get them!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Not being able to buy these til next Thursday or til my eBay items get some love sucks.
frown.gif

You guys are having all the fun without me.

damn the 165 price man... smh. i know its 5$ extra but its the fact that theyre basically taking advantage man.... horrible.

chaos are wack but to each his own...what are the shos they are giving out to the front row peps...the ones from sportscenter or the chaos?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

chaos are wack but to each his own...what are the shos they are giving out to the front row peps...the ones from sportscenter or the chaos?
nerd.gif
im with you on this one. they look like bowling shoes staring at them from the front.

This will be one of the most sought after CW's when the V's are all said and done. Edgy and fresh. A great debut shoe!
Just double dipped on swoosh even though I copped earlier on Eastbay. Figure one for the streets and one for the courts.

Just copped a pair of Chaos off NDC and hopefully my fatwallet 9% cashback went through as well. (Also got a pair of IDs, check the ID thread if you'reinterested in seeing the ones people have ordered)

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

btw, it says one per customer, does it mean one per account?
I ordered 3 pairs of NDC all with vouchers and doing 3 different transactions.My orders wnt get canceled right? If they did how will I redeem myvouchers? I got three order confirmations.

imo the chaos are ugly but the aways
smile.gif
hey guys do u think a half size up wouldbe too long? do half sizes up make that big of a diference as far as length orwidth? i like my shoes to have room width wise but not length wise

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I need the away joints NOW!!
My Foot Locker has had the aways for sale since 12/22. I was
eek.gif
when I saw them on the shelf cause I thought they didn't come out until 1/16.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

smile.gif
hey guys do u think a half size up wouldbe too long? do half sizes up make that big of a diference as far as length or width? i like my shoes to have room width wise but not length wise

in these as the ZKIVs I dont see a problem with going 1/2 size up, but 1/2 down is a no -no. Earlier on Eastbay they aways were available 1/2 size down for me,but I'll just wait for them to actually release. 1/2 up might be a little longer/wider but I doubt much difference.

Originally Posted by abernja

Not being able to buy these til next Thursday or til my eBay items get some love sucks.
frown.gif

You guys are having all the fun without me.
I know exactly what you mean! I need someone to click BIN like ASAP so I can get a pair of Chaos'.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by NobleKane

smile.gif
hey guys do u think a half size up wouldbe too long? do half sizes up make that big of a diference as far as length or width? i like my shoes to have room width wise but not length wise

in these as the ZKIVs I dont see a problem with going 1/2 size up, but 1/2 down is a no -no. Earlier on Eastbay they aways were available 1/2 size down for me, but I'll just wait for them to actually release. 1/2 up might be a little longer/wider but I doubt much difference.

thanks for the imput kind sir
smile.gif

just copped my chaos from nike.com,
looks like eastbay already sold out in sz 10. ..=.=
are they going to get some more??

Back
Top Bottom