OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

watz up yall i needed some help finding some black laces for my BL's i just got any suggestions on the best place to find the best fitting laces? thanks its greatly appreciated

Ok 300 is something I can deal with..but I know it will be almost impossible to get so guess I will be passing

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Why make these, I mean they look like the mlks w/o the green sole.

that's what I'm thinking.. why not release the mlks with the HDs, they look much better than this..

Just called sports chalet and they said I should be receiving the del sols. I'll let people know when they arrive if they are indeed the del sols or inlines. I'll be returning them if they are inlines.

I have to see more pics of the AM V's before I can make a real decision because as of now they look like a tin can cuz of the same color used throughout the shoe. They should have done more with the sole and swoosh to give those parts some definition. Instead, they basically used the same color scheme on the entire body of the shoe and gave it no character. Maybe more detailed pics can change my initial opinion on them.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Kobe V Aston Martin....

2qkrvyq.jpg

Not feelin' it...
All it is a "blackout/ greyout" with a red kobe logo.
tired.gif
easy pass for the price.

add a maroon border to the swoosh, maroon laces, maroon inner (why the hell is it white) and a translucent maroon tinted sole and you would have one sexy shoe

they could have made the liner the same as the kobe logo. I guess the reason its cream is represents the interior of a real Aston Martin
eyes.gif

i know this is really late...but are there any kobe v bruce lee editions still floating around in some HOH's?

They should have made the colors of AM Vs the same as the hyperdunk. Same logo on the tongue too. That would look hot.

Originally Posted by BallaMouse698

watz up yall i needed some help finding some black laces for my BL's i just got any suggestions on the best place to find the best fitting laces? thanks its greatly appreciated
Put the DK laces in there!

wow.. those are fresh.. I still need to cop the ASGs tho.. but I'm tryna pay under retail for those since I payed slightly over retail for the DKs..

Originally Posted by abstractability

Sounds good.  We can split gas/parking too as long as you take your 5 series.
laugh.gif
... If not, we can roll in my dad's 7 series.. HAHAHA

*edit... My bad Tony, I realized it while I was brushing my teeth.
laugh.gif
I thought NTers drove M3's and M5's? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

Shaun: I'll get a 13 for you.. only if you trade me your venom and mlk IVs? coo?
Back off the venoms!  I've been
pray.gif
everyday. 
laugh.gif

HK Feet 27 wrote:
abstractability wrote:
Sounds good.  We can split gas/parking too as long as you take your 5 series.
laugh.gif
... If not, we can roll in my dad's 7 series.. HAHAHA

*edit... My bad Tony, I realized it while I was brushing my teeth.
laugh.gif

I thought NTers drove M3's and M5's? 
grin.gif

abstractability wrote:
Shaun: I'll get a 13 for you.. only if you trade me your venom and mlk IVs? coo?
Back off the venoms!  I've been
pray.gif
everyday. 
laugh.gif

I drive X5!
is that OK?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom