OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

moz-screenshot.png

These are a really good sneaker for IDs

I was playing around with it at work today

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Whoa whoa. The base graphic can be seen through the swoosh? This is not good.

you can see the graphic from the chaos as well... I don't think it'll peel off if that's what your thinking.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Whoa whoa. The base graphic can be seen through the swoosh? This is not good.

you can see the graphic from the chaos as well... I don't think it'll peel off if that's what your thinking.
Not what I was thinking. The Chaos I can live with even a blank base with just the Flywire but one of my IDs uses the Kobe Code and it makes theswoosh look like it has pits. The metallic swoosh over the Kobe Code looks disgusting. I sure hope my colorblocking was good enough to take the focus off theswoosh. I do like how the metallic yellow is somewhat gold.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by jmizzo

saw this at the Nike Id studio at Niketown Emeryville...
What's the exact address for this place? I haven't heard of it
5664 Bay Street
Emeryville, CA 94608-2408
(510) 595-6912

5664 Bay Street
(510) 595-6912

So this is a Niketown that gets most releases like other NT's or what?

These id's are sick. i ordered two ids, once they come in and they look good, imma order more.
i like that charity 6 inspired one alot

5664 Bay Street
(510) 595-6912

So this is a Niketown that gets most releases like other NT's or what?

more like a boutique store, ID studio, customizable tshirts...some inventory but not close to the amount that Niketown SF has....

here are some reviews via yelp...

http://www.yelp.com/biz/nike-store-emeryville

I still haven't held the V's in my hands yet. I feel like I have to see a pair in person before I go and order my designs.
And $190 or whatever it comes out to be is a bit much imo, but I'll most likely get a pair these when I order my AM1 designs.

Originally Posted by c4

I still haven't held the V's in my hands yet. I feel like I have to see a pair in person before I go and order my designs.
And $190 or whatever it comes out to be is a bit much imo, but I'll most likely get a pair these when I order my AM1 designs.
just order something out of the clearance section on niketown.com. that will take the order over 175 and give you free shipping

Anybody receive they're ZKV Ids yet?? I still havent gotten any shipping confirmation, only an email stating that they've started to build it.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Anybody receive they're ZKV Ids yet?? I still havent gotten any shipping confirmation, only an email stating that they've started to build it.
ohwell.gif
wow..i thought people got theirs already. you should contact nike.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

ohwell.gif
wow..i thought people got theirs already. you should contact nike.
its only been 23 days...thats the average turn around for IDs on the norm. Thses might take a lil longer because they just went up and Im sure ALOT of orders were placed. The yshould start showing up sometime next week or so.

I don't think nearly as many people jumped on these IDs as fast as they did the IV's IDs because of the price increase and the fact that there hasalready been a couple releases people have been saving for. They need to slow down the releases in order to get cats thirsty and then they will sell some IDs.

Back
Top Bottom