OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

my "venoms"

35ivrx2.jpg

Purple out
2dweqv6.jpg

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

c5825bae7a345e285c76a52d59ac7a59fa10eb0.png

My version of the Venoms

wow, great job. those are totally gonna be one of them most popular default designs on IDs.
pimp.gif

I agree. It will satisfy the beasts who still crave the Venom IV's. My God the Kobe V ID is gonna be a hit at the box office.

it would be an even bigger hit had they made the price the same. (140). 165 is a lot of money. After tax and shipping from NDC your looking at about 185-190depending on where you live

Despite the creativity of some these IDs, none of them really strike me as
eek.gif
. I realized that it's because the mix of colorblocking options andmaterials doesn't really allow for a sleek overall look like the IV IDs and most other shoes. I'll probably still order a paid but I'm not sweptoff my feet by these like I thought I would be.

I'm seriously debating now on rather to get these or space jams around xmas time.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

I'm seriously debating now on rather to get these or space jams around xmas time.

if you pass on space jams for these, you better hope they're not limited to 24 pairs a day like the 4s were lol.

heres a couple of cws that i did

i think im going to buy the "first pair" before i get the other ones

My version of some Manny's
97ock0.jpg

Those versions of the Venom's are something serious on the first page. If i'm not able to grab some carpe diem v's, they will definitely suffice.

My KOBE ZOOM 5 design inspired from our Philippine Flag Pinoy Pride kbZ5 Pilipinas hehehhe

Back
Top Bottom