OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by shaqrules

382523954.jpg
Wowzers!  I never thought the human foot could be complemented so perfectly!
makes me jealous of my feet... these kobe Vs are gon' be a major issue in my life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shaqrules

thanks for the input guys. the flat laces are a little bit wider and do look better. those prpl laces were from my d*fish hypermax pe's so they wouldn't stay on my id's very long. i met up w/ vince tonight and he mentioned putting prpl laces on my iD's. so i did and wanted to see what others thought. i can't decide for myself haha!!! tony said it best though, w/ what nike is charging for the iD's, we should get a second pair of laces free!!! so...i'll be on a look out for yellow and prpl flat laces. i was at the mall tonight and i couldn't find any prpl oval laces...

thanks again for the input brothers
yes they should have 2 pairs of laces...especially because you cant really pic the lace color 
smh.gif

Chris...I like the yellow better.

I check NIKEID daily hoping to see the yellow base/purple border options back on...

Another disappointing day.

i am now just waiting for the carolina/columbia/university blue to come like it did late in the IV id season.....

Thanks for the comments on my IDs guys
smile.gif

Even though mine had the number 19 written on them:

b722513e026644538994c2dbbc18b791628f11d.jpg

I emailed Nike and they're going to send me a new pair.  However long that will take I don't know.

ALCS

Originally Posted by alcstarheel

Thanks for the comments on my IDs guys
smile.gif

Even though mine had the number 19 written on them:

b722513e026644538994c2dbbc18b791628f11d.jpg

I emailed Nike and they're going to send me a new pair.  However long that will take I don't know.
   Thats awesome! Everyone write "19" on your ID's and get a second pair free!
roll.gif

People gonna start writing numbers on there ids to get an extra pair. I wouldnt think theyd let him keep it cause there gonna need proof its there. Prob gotta ship them back to them at their cost.

What Is that 19 written in, if it's just pen have you tried cleaning it off with a little acetone maybe? I'd hate to have to wait another 4-6 weeks just for that.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

What Is that 19 written in, if it's just pen have you tried cleaning it off with a little acetone maybe? I'd hate to have to wait another 4-6 weeks just for that.

the 19 being written on there doesn't prevent you from wearing the shoes....

I would like to do a USA colorway here is what I have in mind maybe one day I'll get them when im not broke.

^^^my order went through that same date and I have yet to hear anything about them being shipped out yet.

Question:

for those who have received their ID's with a black base,

would you say the black base is similar to the black base of lets say..the dark knights black base? in terms of appearance and texture?

or is it a more dull black base??

from the real life pictures ive seen of completed ID's, it seem as if its duller than the black base of the DK's or Aways.

Back
Top Bottom