OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by shaqrules

those cd inspired iD's are mad fresh

Yes they are, got me thinking about getting the exact same pair.

Along with your ID's shaqrules, these have to be one of the best looking ones. 

Nice job on those CD id's! Amazing!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

omg.. those "CD"

i'm gonna have to put them up there in my top 5 favourite colourways, even though they're ID's... they are nicer than a few pairs that Nike's released.

al3x89 wrote:
omg.. those "CD"

i'm gonna have to put them up there in my top 5 favourite colourways, even though they're ID's... they are nicer than a few pairs that Nike's released.
there are several pairs of iD's that shame and embarrass just about 90% of the gr's and limited releases.

Great job on those 'Carpe Diem' ID Vs and especially nice work on comparing them with the real deal IVs. Nice clear, detailed photography, which is what I think everyone who visits this thread wants and needs to see so they can better make decisions about how they wanna do their IDs.

Still waiting on changestae to do the same with his 'SpaceJam' inspired IDs from a few pages back...
Meanwhile, I don't mind the idea behind these either

383726034.jpg

Those CDs r def one of the best id's ive seen on here. Might need ur written consent to let me copy. ha!

carpe diem inspired are hands down the best i've seen.

i may have to bite.
tongue.gif
good work.

del sols are pretty clean as well.

those speckles above look very similar to the one I ordered then cancelled the order on....should have gone thru with it..

ip1vnp.jpg

the white does look silver on the screen, but the white will be true white on the shoe

here you go... close to your design
kobe-id-61.jpg

im not sure if this has been asked but why does the base on the ids look duller than the retail v versions? for instance the away v base has a shiny finish but not too shiny. is it the cameras that make um look dull?

Im sure Im not the only one who has this thread open on one tab while designing my own ID's on another tab. The real live completed ID's have too many differences then the mock ups on the NIKEID site. Like the all black midsole with a clear outsole on the NIKEID page is dark grey while the finished ID's have the same clear sole as the white rear midsoles.
Thanks to all those posting their finished product pics so we can use them as design guides!

And...just when I thought I had a design I was ready to pull the trigger on, I see heelntoe's CD inspired V's and that changes up my whole plans. Now another few hours of tooling around with CD designs.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

im not sure if this has been asked but why does the base on the ids look duller than the retail v versions? for instance the away v base has a shiny finish but not too shiny. is it the cameras that make um look dull?

no they're dull....

^^a reason i probably won't pull the trigger on IDs
even though those "CD"s are FIRE...
Shaun you might need to use that refund money on a replica of those CDs lol

Originally Posted by DNeou20

^^a reason i probably won't pull the trigger on IDs
even though those "CD"s are FIRE...
Shaun you might need to use that refund money on a replica of those CDs lol
Im thinking about it haha...I have ID open right now...Ive designed probably 10 pairs in the last hour.

hahaha nice nice nice; yeah if i do ID a pair its those "CD"s
or a black based pair CD =/ need.... to.... resist....

feel ya man...those CDs are def up there, Im trying to find a pair that I like better so I wont have to copy....pretty damn difficult.

Originally Posted by s dubl

NobleKane wrote:

no they're dull....

well...they are dull compared to the picture shown on the iD screen; there tends to be a "shine" on the base.  the actual finished product comes w/ a flat or matted finish.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Im sure Im not the only one who has this thread open on one tab while designing my own ID's on another tab. The real live completed ID's have too many differences then the mock ups on the NIKEID site. Like the all black midsole with a clear outsole on the NIKEID page is dark grey while the finished ID's have the same clear sole as the white rear midsoles.
i think nike initially did that because how the zkiv iD turned out w/ the clear sole:  if you had a blk midsole on the iv iD, they looked blk behind the clear.  they obviously did a better job w/ the clear sole on the v to have a more "clear" looking sole

Originally Posted by shaqrules

the white does look silver on the screen, but the white will be true white on the shoe

here you go... close to your design
kobe-id-61.jpg

I have literally the exact same pair saved in my locker, been considering pulling the trigger but I just can't seem to do it yet.  They're really clean but I don't like how dull the black is, I'm leaning towards making a grey/white pair but the abscence of a grey midsole is making me hesitant...

I really wish they had a light grey/silver base, similar to the light grey/white/blue pair of Huarache 2k4.

Back
Top Bottom