OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by al3x89

well, when are you going to the states and when are you coming back?

if you're gonna see a relative, just ship the shoes anyways and if they don't come by the time you leave then have them shipped to your house.
that's what i'm thinking, though it would probably cost a lot to have it shipped here. 
anyway, i'll be there on the 22nd of May and will leave by 6/25.

Originally Posted by JonT

Originally Posted by al3x89

well, when are you going to the states and when are you coming back?

if you're gonna see a relative, just ship the shoes anyways and if they don't come by the time you leave then have them shipped to your house.
that's what i'm thinking, though it would probably cost a lot to have it shipped here. 
anyway, i'll be there on the 22nd of May and will leave by 6/25.

it can't be too much. i just shipped a pair of shoes from canada to china for $20, 6-10 business days. no tracking though...

plus, the rates in the US are much better than the ones here in canada

Some better pictures... just because Al3x89 liked them so much. Just playing. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Probably gonna pick up the homes and inlines today cause of the 30%. Need a more simple pair of the V's. This is my OD pair. Sorry for the huge pictures.

^ I would have made the heel cup white or purple. As long you are happy with them that's all that matters. good job

lol HeartandSole44, the new pics changed my mind. it is an interesting colour combo, not something that i'd do but they're alright.

i love the white toe... if i order another pair, it's gonna have a white toe with a black base.

Yo -heartandsole- those ID's look nice. I actually do like the color combo you chose. They blend well with eachother. The white tip sets them off IMO. That was a bold move you made but the outcome was
pimp.gif
. I'm finally getting my ID's tomorrow! I can't wait! I'll post pix up as soon as I get my hands on them.

Thanks for the love fellas. Yeah, the combo was a little crazy but worked. DLEE I was gonna make the back white. Probably should have, but I am super happy, so it's all good

so i just got home and my ID's were here waiting for me!
happy.gif
 when i opened up the box i was surprised. they came out better then i expected. but i wanted to give them a more of a personal/custom look to them. i swapped the laces and insoles. i think that they ended up looking even better! well onto the pix...

im real happy with all of my ID's up to date. i think i'm gonna make a couple more before i call it quits for the kobe V's. i got a pair coming in within the next two weeks. all i can do is wait (that's the hard part of this
ohwell.gif
). sorry for the crappy pix. i took them with my iphone. these pix don't do any justice to how nice they really look.

that white exotic eyestay is placed beautifully on those gentry...they have the same effect as the white exotic eyestay on the chaos...they just make the shoe look crazy. great job!

i'm liking the full white midsole on those instead of having just one side of it colored like a lot of folks (and nike) blocked theirs.

2arrir.png

My Kobe IV id was mostly black, and royal blue is my favorite color, so I wanted to have a blue base for the Kobe V.

Back
Top Bottom