OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

yuku 
mad.gif

I think I've officially decided I'm gonna make some ID's now...

NWT: don't be surprised if in a few weeks when I post pics of mine they look similar if not exactly like yours...those reverse Inlines and Knicks colorways are 
eek.gif

I think its about time I finally make an ID, so I wanted to combine the colors of my two favorite teams...Black & Silver and Purple & Gold.
wink.gif

But I can't decide on which heel cup. I'm partial to the black, but the silver reminds me of a black kid hollywood.

What yall think??

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Black - the silver heel cup just doesnt flow well IMO.
Co-sign x1000
roll.gif

ChoSTARR-Both look nice, do you have the ambigram graphic on there?

Yeah believe it is...good input fellas.

going for the black.

hey guys i need some help..what color is the crimson? is it like an orange red or more of a fire red? i was looking at the christmas day iv's and the laces seem to pop more then a normal red..do you think they are normal red laces or the crimson color in the christmas day iv's? is someone has pics of kobe wearing the christmas days iv's can you post them,,maybe its just the lighting..i figured i would ask..thanks for the help in advance...

hey guys i need some help..what color is the crimson? is it like an orange red or more of a fire red? i was looking at the christmas day iv's and the laces seem to pop more then a normal red..do you think they are normal red laces or the crimson color in the christmas day iv's? is someone has pics of kobe wearing the christmas days iv's can you post them,,maybe its just the lighting..i figured i would ask..thanks for the help in advance...

^ i believe that is the crimson color option if im not mistaken....probably the closest you can get to infrared on the kobe v id

Originally Posted by size twelve

my pair finally came in..

262s2eb.jpg

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]inspiration?ehh..  i just wanted a blue shoe. haha.[/color]
16hotc9.jpg

2aaj2nt.jpg
NICE!  These are kinda like my IDs, but more goldish, (mine were more yellowish and blue).  Are they UCLA inspired at all?  Whatever the case, dope ids.

Nice ID's everyone. I am still waiting to orde my 1st pair. Can't decide which colorway to go with.

I am trying to piece together all the stuff I like about everyone else's.

I am about to get my first ID, but can not decide which to get. JR yellow ID or the white one with silver swoosh ( pretty close to BS home)?
please help me out guys.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom