OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by never wear them

these look really really good... never realized it... I was just upset that the snake print wasnt releasing... (which they might)

nike-zoom-kobe-v-pop-new-images-03-570x407.jpg

the diamond print is simple
nike-zoom-kobe-v-pop-new-images-08-570x407.jpg

and it seems that the laces are 3m like the dunkman 7s

Is it just me or do the laces also look wider and flatter than the typical Kobe V laces?  I am all for keeping the price as low as possible, but I really think they could have included an extra set of laces in each pair based on how many people I see in this thread switching out/experimenting with different laces.  I personally don't care for this pattern as much as the scales, but that being said, I belive the color blocking on both is better than the Aways.  IMO, the Yellow mesh with Yellow heel cup is the downside of the aways.

The yellow heel cup on the Aways throws that shoe off for me. had they gone with a purple or blk heel then they would be dope. The POP's are really dope and I have liked them since the pics first surfaced.
Looks like they aren't going to look like that after all check footlocker.com they have the snakeskin print not the diamond. Unless they are going to make both but I doubt it, they are too similar. Sankeskin is way better IMO.
pimp.gif

For those who have the Kobe V impulse and/or the Kobe 5 regular shorts, do they run super big or just average.  I am about 5-11, 230, and usually wear or L or XL in Nike "mesh" shorts, but I have a feeling I could probably go M on these, maybe L.  Seems like most folk under 6-3 or so are swimiming in XLs +.

Wore my DK's Friday night and I noticed that the toe tip is a scuff magnet. Always the nicest shoes that are easily scuffed too.

For those who have the Kobe V impulse and/or the Kobe 5 regular shorts, do they run super big or just average.  I am about 5-11, 230, and usually wear or L or XL in Nike "mesh" shorts, but I have a feeling I could probably go M on these, maybe L.  Seems like most folk under 6-3 or so are swimiming in XLs +.

I'm 5'11" 180 and I wear a M if that helps. For you I probably wouldnt go smaller than a L. 

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Im 6'4 1/2 and im 155 soaking wet (lol) and I wear a L..soooo i dont know

Damn! Makes me feel alot less skinny than i look at myself at 6'3 205.   I wear a large in kobe shorts too.  I dont get how people wear the larger sizes and claim to ball in them.  Whos wearing the XLs?

Originally Posted by mike2389

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I've grown less fond of the homes, don't know why.
For me its the silver base. Had it been white and a purple heel, i'd feel different.

Exactly, the silver just kills the whole CW.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I've grown less fond of the homes, don't know why.

probably because of the yellow mesh on yellow heel cup just like the AWAYS.  IMO, the downfall of both colorways.
I LIKE the Away's, didn't at first.

yuku is whack

The yellow heel cup on the Aways isn't that bad. Aways> alot of the colorways that have come out...

I.E Rice, Duke, Chaos, Homes, V-Days, Da Vinci's

And that's just MY opinion.

Homes are ok at best.

so i get out of church today to find out that someone went through my car and stole my inlines that i bought yesterday.

is there anyway footlocker would replace them??

Back
Top Bottom