OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Wonder what the time table is gonna be for the Miles Davis? Del Sol's in June, so maybe July/August?

Originally Posted by abstractability

Edwin:  Sadly, I don't trust you yet and I'm reluctant to help you out.

dff1518b881361865be4c206772f655668888b5.gif

Any NTer's live in the OC and wanna play ball tonight? I'll be at the 24 in Foothill Ranch.

LO and Fish rockin' Del Sol's right now.

The more I see those Miles Davis', the more I want haha -____-
I've been on a little hiatus with the Vs, chasing some of the Lebrons
but time to get back to the Kobe treatment by starting to hoop in the 5s again

Del Sol's are growing on me. I'll probably pick up a pair of USC's, Duke's, Del Sol's, and MD's and call it good on the V's.... and maybe a pair or 2... or 3 of ID's..... and maybe some more that we havent even seen yet like the Finals or 5 rings....

I'm Ferrari6888, and I'm addicted to Kobe V's haha

Helppp Nt'ers
frown.gif

I can only get either a pair of V-Days or Inlines and I'm split between which one to get, they're both beautiful shoes.
I would cop both but my budgets super low already, and I'm not sure which one gets dirtier faster, I heard the inlines are dirt magnets earlier but I don't play outdoors so would that be the same case indoors? Thankss!

damnit.  i just missed out on the dark knights in a sz 10.5.  so sad.  the one kobe V that is on the top of my want list and by far my favorite CW of the kobe V.  i just picked up my fifth pair of V's yesterday (aces) at a footlocker here in seattle too (thanks for the heads up to that NTer who posted a few pgs back) I'm a regular lurker on this thread so when GZA73 posted that there was a restock on sneakerhead i was more than ready to pull the trigger.  thanks for the heads up though.  this is why i love NT.  anyways, here's what i wore to play ball the other day.  had to swap out to black laces on my inlines.  i did the same with my V-days.
amxq2e.jpg

hard to tell, but my bro is in the white duke shorts wearing the dukes.  

Well they're both white, i'd say get whatever pair you'd wear more often. I prefer inlines, but the V-days are easier to match imo.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by jmizzo

got my dukes x 2 today!....they are WAY better in person....the sole is amazing....

Thank You Daryl !
What the heck? Dang Daryl, cold game son!

what? he got them when they still had them, before the hype rose on them.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

anyone in socal know if there are any ASGs left at any footlockers?

damn, tough loss.

HOHLA supposedly got some in when they got the Dukes restocked

frown.gif
frown.gif
vanexellent
wrote:

carbonsilver wrote:
anyone in socal know if there are any ASGs left at any footlockers?

damn, tough loss.

HOHLA supposedly got some in when they got the Dukes restocked

i went there yesterday, they only had an 8 though, regret sleeping on them..
frown.gif

You guys can stock locate asgs. I did on saturday for a 13 and got it today.

Did Kobe play tonight?

Kobe didn't play tonight. Rest for KB for the playoffs. Phil Jackson said he had tired legs. Still was a great game.

Originally Posted by s dubl

You guys can stock locate asgs. I did on saturday for a 13 and got it today.

Did Kobe play tonight?

would i be able to do that on the phone or no?

he didn't play tonight

Back
Top Bottom