OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by s dubl

You guys can stock locate asgs. I did on saturday for a 13 and got it today.

Did Kobe play tonight?
How does the stock locate work? Does footlocker/footaction only let you order if for sure they know they have your size in stock?
Has anybody ordered and got there order canceled, because they didnt find your size?

any info will help thanks.....

Go to FTL or FA w/the sku & they will try to locate it your size in the inventory database. If they find it then they will order it and have it shipped to your house for $2.

Thanks bro........

I posted this in the Sneaker Showcase Thread, thought I'd share it here with you guys aswell.....

smokin.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ that shirt.  whered u cop?  please dont say hoh exclusive, lol

s dubl wrote:

Did Kobe play tonight?
How does the stock locate work? Does footlocker/footaction only let you order if for sure they know they have your size in stock?
Has anybody ordered and got there order canceled, because they didnt find your size?

Go to FTL or FA w/the sku & they will try to locate it your size in the inventory database. If they find it then they will order it and have it shipped to your house for $2.

I tried doing the stock locate for chaos and ASGs in a 13 and no luck. I guess all the other people in here that wear a 13 got to it before me. Now I'm stuck with ebay since I waited to long to move away from JB and did not pick up my first pairs of kobe V till last month DKs and ACEs. Now I'm addicted and may have to buy from resellers. FTL employee that did the stock locate said the skus were coming up as TBA. If someone can pm me skus for those 2 I would appreciate it maybe the ones I used were wrong or maybe the employee inputed it wrong. Just want to give it one more shot before turning to resellers. Thanks NT

Originally Posted by LongBeachBallin

Did Kobe play tonight?

Thanks bro........

I posted this in the Sneaker Showcase Thread, thought I'd share it here with you guys aswell.....

smokin.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ that shirt.  whered u cop?  please dont say hoh exclusive, lol

My friend designed them, he got a handful of them made.

good news fellas. FTL are receieving their shipments of POPs. Of course release is not til the 17th, but if you're nice they night let you see them. Fresh in person.

Don't know if it's been posted already, but does anyone have the ftl sku for the Aces? Dude at my local ftl told me if I knew the sku he could stock-locate any shoe for me (HOH releases included) and let me use the $30 off coupon.
Thank in advanced.

Originally Posted by pootaing

%!$!   !!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was playing ball on an indoor court and the right side on my chaos busted.

What are my options?
rr5lrl.jpg
ouch, now i have a feeling thats gonna happen to mine
sick.gif

Yeah this  Yuku board is getting horrible at 2:48 CST it was saying the last post from 2:43 AM CST. I hate to say this but if they dont fix this, we might see ISS take over as the leading sneaker board.

Originally Posted by CFC24

Don't know if it's been posted already, but does anyone have the ftl sku for the Aces? Dude at my local ftl told me if I knew the sku he could stock-locate any shoe for me (HOH releases included) and let me use the $30 off coupon.
Thank in advanced.
Actually you can't stock locate HOH stuff if its a regular FTL.

Did Kobe play tonight?

Thanks bro........

Dope tee! Where can I get one?

I just want to see a kobe shirt with a huge Kobe Logo in that Chaos green....and another small nike swoosh on the back neck in the same green....simple yet effective.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

I just want to see a kobe shirt with a huge Kobe Logo in that Chaos green....and another small nike swoosh on the back neck in the same green....simple yet effective.

That would be nice.

Originally Posted by pootaing

%!$!   !!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was playing ball on an indoor court and the right side on my chaos busted.

What are my options?
rr5lrl.jpg
you might have a chance to return them or get some new ones... call nike or the store you got them from and sound really pissed off!

Is yuku back to normal already?? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I had to check ISS to get my Kobe "fix" for the day.  (Even thought about joining)

Never again, that place really sucks. No offense to anyone. 
laugh.gif

Finally got my homes, $106 @ FootLocker with the coupon.

I am loving these, they look really clean IMO.

Next up Draft Days and Miles Davis'

which colorway to get? i dont plan on getting both colors. the inlines or homes? inlines go with anything for casual and ballin. homes, cant really wear it for casual. these shoes will be for ballin, but occasional wearing as casual.

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

which colorway to get? i dont plan on getting both colors. the inlines or homes? inlines go with anything for casual and ballin. homes, cant really wear it for casual. these shoes will be for ballin, but occasional wearing as casual.

It's a rule that you can't wear homes casually? Wow, I must have missed the memo. Wear what you want. If people wear the Chaos casually, the homes will look fine.

Back
Top Bottom