OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I've never stock located with FootLocker before. What all info do I need in order have them locate a pair for me?

(assuming my store doesn't carry the colorway that I want)

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

which colorway to get? i dont plan on getting both colors. the inlines or homes? inlines go with anything for casual and ballin. homes, cant really wear it for casual. these shoes will be for ballin, but occasional wearing as casual.

It's a rule that you can't wear homes casually? Wow, I must have missed the memo. Wear what you want. If people wear the Chaos casually, the homes will look fine.
laugh.gif
Thats not what I meant.  I figured the homes would be harder to match with clothing.  but the chaos statement, very true...never thought of that.  thanks!!

^
Lol. Thought I'd try and get a good laugh with no harm to anyone man, yuku been sucking harder then a prostitute working OT!
whatever choice you make though, will be a good one. Can't go wrong

which colorway to get? i dont plan on getting both colors. the inlines or homes? inlines go with anything for casual and ballin. homes, cant really wear it for casual. these shoes will be for ballin, but occasional wearing as casual.

don't you think you answered your own question there?

I've never stock located with FootLocker before. What all info do I need in order have them locate a pair for me?

i swear this question gets asked every other post....stock locate is exactly what it is they locate the stock for you...so go in and if they dont have your shoe ask them to locate and order them to your house and you pay a small $2 fee to do so. why cant some people just use some common sense and read the word "stock locate" and that should give a clue...if not ASK the employee.BTW im not calling anyone out, it just befuddles me how all the newbies cant just use some common sense and expect EVERYTHING to be spoon fed to them.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

All you need is  the sku #  for the pair of shoes you want.   

Picture doesn't do the CHAOS justice(the flash), in person they look good. Might put the Red laces on the DK's too. Thanks for the feedback Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by nightgrayson1

Picture doesn't do the CHAOS justice(the flash), in person they look good. Might put the Red laces on the DK's too. Thanks for the feedback Kobe jordan

no problem, i have the chaos i know how they look but in my opinion neon doesn't match well

All these pics of Chaos makes me kinda regret passing up on them
smh.gif

But I want the USC's as well....hmmmm...decisions, decisions NT.

Originally Posted by al3x89

don't you think you answered your own question there?
maybe i did, but other peoples views, can change your view on things.  Vinsanity brought a good point.  cant hurt to ask for other peoples opinions.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i swear this question gets asked every other post....stock locate is exactly what it is they locate the stock for you...so go in and if they dont have your shoe ask them to locate and order them to your house and you pay a small $2 fee to do so. why cant some people just use some common sense and read the word "stock locate" and that should give a clue...if not ASK the employee. BTW im not calling anyone out, it just befuddles me how all the newbies cant just use some common sense and expect EVERYTHING to be spoon fed to them.
Speaking of Stock Locate.....

Just picked up the last pair of 11.5 Chaos, from my local footaction, by doing a stock locate from a FA nowhere near me, I didnt know my local FA still had them, but it turns out, they had one last pair in the back.

I Picked them up, they didnt refund my 2 bucks, but instead i'll be getting a $10 dollar gift card 
grin.gif
......................Oh, and I did use the $30off coupon
pimp.gif

70c35a37e54e92211ba513364648c29e5536ed9.pjpg

here's all my kobe v lace switches so far.

been passing on them, but finally broke down today and got a pair of ASG through stock locater.  hopefully get them next week some time.

dont care to much about kobe, but this is a colorway that will release for the holiday of 2010. looks
almost like the aston martin kobe. hope this hasnt been posted yet.
wgs58o.jpg

i wore my inlines today for a little shootaround, im tryna break them in.

i get a little pain on the outer parts of my feet, anybody else feel this?

i aint gon lie, im a bit overweight but this is different than other ball shoes i wear.

was able to catch sneakerhead re-upping a sz 9.5 for the DK's
wink.gif

good looking out Deceptic0n (sp?)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hopefully this goes through.

Originally Posted by patb23

Originally Posted by Wyse23

All you need is  the sku #  for the pair of shoes you want.   

Well, money too.
laugh.gif

that new colorway posted might probably be this colorway 006- WOLF GREY/BLACK-DARING RED...if i had to guess that is.

Back
Top Bottom