OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Let's just say that the IDs look good,
but the Lakers do not!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

What makes today's iDs lame is the $190 price tag. Rather get the homes for under $100, heck prob get two homes for the price of one iD.
I will have to agree that the price on IDs is crazy.....Any other pair for about $100 is not bad...

Don't forget, Footlocker coupon expires today....Last chance for the $30 discount....

Originally Posted by kob8

GZA73 wrote:

What makes today's iDs lame is the $190 price tag. Rather get the homes for under $100, heck prob get two homes for the price of one iD.
I will have to agree that the price on IDs is crazy.....Any other pair for about $100 is not bad...

Don't forget, Footlocker coupon expires today....Last chance for the $30 discount....

true but can always do employee discount

cant wait for the del sols to drop! just debating whether to just get those or the miles davis too...

exactly, homes are very underrated.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

exactly, homes are very underrated.
co sign....Im still on the lookout for spare laces for mine so I dont have to switch out every time. Any suggestions for yellow/del sol laces for my homes?

s dubl wrote:

co sign....Im still on the lookout for spare laces for mine so I dont have to switch out every time. Any suggestions for yellow/del sol laces for my homes?

i just use the del sol laces from my bruce lee's.

can i get a lil help, is there any real life pics of the del sols n when are they supposed to release. thanks in advance.

Miles Davis's aint looking too bad. I would throw some white laces on them tho, might be a lil too much blue otherwise

I just called around to 11 footlockers in so.cal and they're all too scared to release the POP's early. Most of them had them in the back, but
none would release them. Bunch of Pu&$ies!!

Back
Top Bottom