OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

another pic
pimp.gif

9fda1a710529865402757eb81ac00c08-getty-90044447ng001_por_lkrs.jpg

These look dope!!!  I wouldnt mind IDing these, but $190!!!
ohwell.gif
   I rather make up my own I guess....

Damn these are suck...They shoud just release these...

just got my homes today with the $30 off coupon they are actually really nice when you get them for $100
laugh.gif

Here's what I got with the VIP coupon, got the Homes yesterday. I'll be putting purple laces on the Homes and black laces on the Vdays
kobevvday1.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
kobevlakershome1.jpg

[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

3 miles davis for you D? lol
2 sounds good but man i need to keep on this kobe hiatus! lol

lol dude salty about FTL not releasing PoPs early
relax dude, if you want them that back, order online or something
As much as the employees want commission and the store needs funds, they're not going to release a shoe early
especially one that has a release date, they're not going to sacrifice a nike account for just one dude
I remember when working at FTL and hearing some dude at Finishline sold a pair of 23s early
That store went down the dumps after that for a little while, of course they were Js, but still
the fact that they're a signature shoe plays a huge part in it.

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Got these over the weekend for cheap with ebay bucks/bing...YES, I'm still around...just lurkin
wink.gif
if u dont mind me askin how much did u get them for?

Originally Posted by trunkz550

So has anyone beat up their pair of 5's yet? I mean I know they don't crease an all so I'm not sure if this shoe can get beat up aside from the sole.
My Chaos are getting pretty beat. Makes me sad because I really like them. Hardly any creasing but the midsole area on the lateral side of the shoe is starting to come unglued and so is the outsole at the front of the shoe.

POPs will be copped for sure, I just wish they had better laces like the DKs. The old-school flat laces don't do it for me.

+1 on "these are suck" LOL.

my buddy picked up inlines today... HELLA HAPPY!

he has no idea what he just got himself into.

Originally Posted by trojan24

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Got these over the weekend for cheap with ebay bucks/bing...YES, I'm still around...just lurkin
wink.gif
if u dont mind me askin how much did u get them for?
$117 shipped...$160 BIN, free shipping (accrued $27 in ebay bucks + $3.20 with 2% ebay bucks + $12.80 with 8% bing)

please tell me those footlocker pics arent what the blue pair will look like on release......

the original pics where the blue upper is all one color = HOT and id buy 2 pairs, these footlocker pics wouldnt even make me buy one pair. i HATE the diff colors of blue, thats what killed the Duke's for me

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

9fda1a710529865402757eb81ac00c08-getty-90044447ng001_por_lkrs.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

pleasetell me those footlocker pics arent what the blue pair will look likeon release......the original pics where the blue upper is all one color= HOT and id buy 2 pairs, these footlocker pics wouldnt even make mebuy one pair. i HATE the diff colors of blue, thats what killed theDuke's for me
Word - couldn't agree more.  Those FTL pics make them look like doo doo.  They are suck
laugh.gif

Finally, Homes for me (glad u got yours too, Keith!)

zk5xjm.jpg

I have no interest in the POPs, so these were a must...

6hua7s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom