nike-zoom-kobe-v-comet-red-del-sol-2.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-comet-red-del-sol-1.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-comet-red-del-sol-3.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-comet-red-del-sol-4.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-comet-red-del-sol-5.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-comet-red-del-sol-summary.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-comet-red-del-sol-8.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-comet-red-del-sol-9.jpg

And the POPs are looking better and better each day. Can't wait to cop them on Saturday.

More pics from Millenium Shoes:

kobe-zoom-v3.jpg

kobe-zoom-v4.jpg

kobe-zoom-v5.jpg

kobe-zoom-v2.jpg

kobe-zoom-v.jpg

i'm not feeling those laces and the triangles, and the +$5 on top of that.

nwt, i'm waiting for the phone call and email from NTNY telling me they have my iD's. just pray they don't screw up the alignment of the graphic or have a number written on the upper. i can imagine myself going from
pimp.gif
to
indifferent.gif
in an instant lol.

Originally Posted by never wear them

you got em Rico?

NOPE not yet ... my local FTL got them in tho. Might pick up my pair this weekend or just keep it on hold.

GZA ... homie, DOPE pickup and super sickwithit pics

Just make sure you post pics before/if you return em. you got the china wall base and everything else black right? that sounds too sick

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

still patiently waiting on info about the dark grey/daring red pairs... a picture leaked but no release date/detailed photos

it a 10/1 ship date so they will release that much i cant find my launch calender so im not sure that day they will release in oct.

I think the POP would look good with some yellow laces. But I doubt I'm gonna get the POP Vs probably gonna get the Lebron VII PS POP( Concords) and then the Jordan XI 25th anniversary....I know flame on lol.

i like the pops, but i dunno if it's enough for me to cop...the triangles look a lil tacky. however, they are growing on me...

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

GZA, you gonna put text in any of your posts? lol or just keep everyone guessing

laugh.gif

Im still on the fence with the POPs...they should have at least made the heel cup metallic, that would have sealed the deal for me and made me forget about the yellow/triangle eyestay.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I think the POP would look good with some yellow laces. But I doubt I'm gonna get the POP Vs probably gonna get the Lebron VII PS POP( Concords) and then the Jordan XI 25th anniversary....I know flame on lol.

right behind ya.. dont know about the lebrons yet... maybe in a month or 2.... but the anny XIs dont look bad at all to me... I've had every XI ever made... cant skip on this one.

Damn, those POP's are nice! I had to stop myself from looking at this thread to prevent myself from buying more Kobe V's lol.

too many colorways...overload...overload...must have them... i think i'm going to need another job. :/

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by gssazabi

Yea I just found out he's not playing. FUUUUKKKKKKKKK!

Laker fan or Kobe fan? 
nerd.gif

Both Lakers AND Kobe fan.

It's just a burn cuz I've never seen Kobe play in person and was really looking forward to it. Plus when you spend $1,100 for tickets you can't help but to expect him play ya know..
Oh well I should've done more homework, but I wasn't fully aware of the seriousness of his injuries. I expected him to play after missing two games just to get his game ready and sharpen up for the playoffs.

Oh well I'm taking two chicks with me, and hopefully we'll have good time regardless. I bought them the Inlines and Homes just for this game too..I'll take some pics of shoe shots(I'll be rocking my Chaos) and post here I guess. lol

Back
Top Bottom