Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by GZA73

Thanks MarcsSJ08 Via Kickz lab...

Now that's what i am talking about!!!!!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is this the one coming out or the one with footlockerunlocked tag pics???

Does anybody have any info on if Kobe will be playing tomorrow? I'm going to the game and I'll be pissed if he doesn't play!

^^ Sucks bro, it's hit or miss with getting tickets to the final few games of the season. Could be cruising into the playoffs, or fighting for seeding...the former in this case.

I would get either one of those Miles Davis'. I'd prefer that the shiny one would release though. Yes, the Del Sols should release already, they should of had them release with the POPs

I'm more of a Kobe fan. I haven't really really liked the lakers since Glen Rice was a starter ahahaha. But I was a fan last year cause of Ariza.not so much thisyear. I Most Def will not pay to see a Kobe-less laker game.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by gssazabi

Yea I just found out he's not playing. FUUUUKKKKKKKKK!

Laker fan or Kobe fan? 
nerd.gif

One of my buddies says this to me everytime I mention I really dont want to attend if he's not playing. The price of the tickets include his salary so you are paying to see him even if you dont get to see him play which just doesnt make sense to me. It's like buying Jay Z tickets and only watching the opening acts, then leaving when he hits the stage.

Originally Posted by gssazabi

Yea I just found out he's not playing. FUUUUKKKKKKKKK!

Best news I've heard today. He is hurt and needs the rest. Lakers not going to repeat with a hobbled Kobe, but Im just hoping it wont too little too late. Should have rested him when he first hurt the finger and first suffered all the other lil nagging injuries.

On tho the shoes...Miles Davis look sick, hope the shiny pair releases, but I would prefer that version to have a blk heel cup like the other version has.

Originally Posted by pay jape

Originally Posted by freshsince85

For those of you in the LA area that are interested in POPs now, they have been available at Millennium Shoes as of 04.10. via www.millenniumshoes.com

good look. but dammnit now that ive seen those pics...i want them now.
Good lookin out but no sizes for me. Made a phone call, they don't carry half sizes. I'll just have to wait on the 17th...

hope there are still some POPs left when i get back, because i'm leaving the country for a few weeks.

Little bros, Mine, older bros.

For the people that wanted to see red laces

Sorry for large pics.

still patiently waiting on info about the dark grey/daring red pairs... a picture leaked but no release date/detailed photos

Wish the blackouts were all black, but theyll have to do cause im not gonna pay id price for an all black pair.

i like the blue kobe v's in the ftl unlocked pic, but they would of been even better with a clear sole. are they a gr or hoh?

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Wish the blackouts were all black, but theyll have to do cause im not gonna pay id price for an all black pair.

Truth.

They'll end up being my hooping pair, if I decide to stop being lazy lol

Back
Top Bottom