OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by s dubl

Hotbutter...naw, I didn't even enter the contest because I really don't want either pair. Maybe if they were GR and I couldve scooped on the 50? I'd rather have the upcoming blackouts than the AM Vs to be honest.

i see where youre coming from, the hassle, time and effort can turn alot of ppl off, especially if theyre not feeling both sneakers in the pack. 

but how about this, sdubl if you had the chance to scoop the the A.M V or Blackouts, without having to buy the entire pack, which would you choose?  no hype, no lines, no hassle, both GRs.
nerd.gif

^ Who cares? Why do people need justification on theoretical situations? I just don't understand. Buy what you like, who cares what other people think.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by jdub562

My fiance is graduating from USC Annenberg Masters Program Friday morning at 10. HOH opens @ 7am for the AM Pack. It's gonna take some real good planning to try & do both. I don't think I will have a fiance anymore if I skip her graduation for a shoe release, lol so I gotta get my timing down.
..... If she really loves you... she'll get over it. lol you know how I feel about Kobe.... If i had to save Kobe or my mom.... Mom... you've been here for mad long on earth, let Kobe live some more. LMFAOO
roll.gif
.. She'll be iight...

LOL i hope youre not serious.......... it hasnt even been a full week since mother's day...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!!!!

Hotbutter...for myself I'd cop the blackouts because I like em more than the AM pack. They're just one of the Vs that haven't done much for me...so I could care less if I had em or have a chance to get em.

Oh well pack was overrated not paying reseller prices what is nike doing making packs like jordan damn what up S Dubl

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ Who cares? Why do people need justification on theoretical situations? I just don't understand. Buy what you like, who cares what other people think.

LOL are you serious ? he responded to one of my posts and i REPLIED with a simple, unassuming question. 

i will buy whati like regardless. what you think i base my decisions of "IF SDUBL IS COPPIN?????????????" LOL  theoretical questions? please dont try use words that you obviously dont have a firm grasp on. 

how about, you just pay attention to whats directed at you and stop lurking- trying to find an opportunity to flame. 
roll.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Hotbutter...for myself I'd cop the blackouts because I like em more than the AM pack. They're just one of the Vs that haven't done much for me...so I could care less if I had em or have a chance to get em.

i can definitely respect that.  imo i love sneakers that have that rare combination of sleek/clean looking while still having certain BOLD qualities.  and the A.M V is just that for me 
pimp.gif

the hyperdunks on the hand are one of the few H.D's that ive really liked.  Eggplant colorways was also a nice one. 

^^ lol its cool, that happens... i was just thinkning wth? whatd i ever do to offend this guy! hah

i was beginning to think i was on some kinda flame list for the kobe thread lol

This AM pack has definitely stirred up everyone's feelings!

Get what you like and like what you get.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TheGradeschoolDropout wrote:

Well Im glad the consensus seems to be that everyone is only feeling the HDs, where I only want the Vs, so Im hoping someone will decide to split up their size 9 pack so I can get the Vs for a decent price. The tongue on them is so sick
nike-aston-martin-kobe-bryant-pack-10.jpg

This pic is what sold me on them

i would put some red laces on it
pimp.gif

Hopefully everyone is going to resell and drive the price down for me so that I can get my size 11.

Ebay will be flooded with these by Saturday.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Hopefully everyone is going to resell and drive the price down for me so that I can get my size 11.

Ebay will be flooded with these by Saturday.

I doubt there will be more than 30 of these that hit eBay. Most will be sold already. Prices will be high at first.

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TheGradeschoolDropout wrote:

Well Im glad the consensus seems to be that everyone is only feeling the HDs, where I only want the Vs, so Im hoping someone will decide to split up their size 9 pack so I can get the Vs for a decent price. The tongue on them is so sick
nike-aston-martin-kobe-bryant-pack-10.jpg

This pic is what sold me on them

i would put some red laces on it
pimp.gif

yaa red laces would look great on these.

I'll wait till staurday for these on ebay ... The prices will eventually go down... definitely not paying 500+ for these...

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

I'll wait till staurday for these on ebay ... The prices will eventually go down... definitely not paying 500+ for these...

smh
These will not go below $500 believe me. At least not on eBay. Anyways, I like the Kobe Vs in this pack.

You know damn well there wont be any packs on ebay for less than $500 and if people think they can sit and wait for a deal. They are sadly mistaken. Hype in LA is crazy and these arent dropping anywhere else except the previous Asia/Europe release. Good luck if you dont live in LA/

i doubt these will hit that much... only pack that had that big(bigger) impact was the real DMP.

these will be wanted tho... and i know most of the sellers will be having their gramas ghost bidding...

no way these are worth anything over 500

I'd pay 500$ for a pair of SnakePools or Mcflys alone.

Back
Top Bottom