OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Oh well pack was overrated not paying reseller prices what is nike doing making packs like jordan damn what up S Dubl

What up mang!

Next up the LeBron failure pack lmao.

please dont start throwing out possible resell prices.... only thing thatll do is bring out the BEASTs

so are only the winners allow to buy the shoes or anyone who get in line early would be able to buy these too ?

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by jdub562

My fiance is graduating from USC Annenberg Masters Program Friday morning at 10. HOH opens @ 7am for the AM Pack. It's gonna take some real good planning to try & do both. I don't think I will have a fiance anymore if I skip her graduation for a shoe release, lol so I gotta get my timing down.
..... If she really loves you... she'll get over it. lol you know how I feel about Kobe.... If i had to save Kobe or my mom.... Mom... you've been here for mad long on earth, let Kobe live some more. LMFAOO
roll.gif
.. She'll be iight...

LOL i hope youre not serious.......... it hasnt even been a full week since mother's day...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!!!!

I'm dead serious.!!! She will be ok. She lived too long.!! Kobe needs to be here to win more games and promote shoes.!Kobe < my momlmfaooosike nah. Yeah right. I think people are starting to think I'm serious. Family over everything... Except Kobe. Lol nah including Kobe. Mom dukes comes first.

I just hope LA craigslisters be careful... some one will get beat down for sure... and it doesnt matter if you wana meet up in a mall... security will beat you down too for those shoes... lol

Originally Posted by hotbutter

My fiance is graduating from USC Annenberg Masters Program Friday morning at 10. HOH opens @ 7am for the AM Pack. It's gonna take some real good planning to try & do both. I don't think I will have a fiance anymore if I skip her graduation for a shoe release, lol so I gotta get my timing down.
..... If she really loves you... she'll get over it. lol you know how I feel about Kobe.... If i had to save Kobe or my mom.... Mom... you've been here for mad long on earth, let Kobe live some more. LMFAOO
roll.gif
.. She'll be iight...

LOL i hope youre not serious.......... it hasnt even been a full week since mother's day...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!!!!

I'm dead serious.!!! She will be ok. She lived too long.!! Kobe needs to be here to win more games and promote shoes.!Kobe < my momlmfaooosike nah. Yeah right. I think people are starting to think I'm serious. Family over everything... Except Kobe. Lol nah including Kobe. Mom dukes comes first.

The draft day finally came to San Diego Mall only fashion Valley and Mission have them so far, This sho has bee very hard to locate in SD.

I want the Kobe V AMs..wish they were releasin on a more wide-scale basis like every HOH..

Its simple economics. There's far more demand than supply. There was 400plus people for the Bruce Lee with far less publicity. Every sneaker blog and site has posted about these. Good luck!

Originally Posted by KenJi714

so are only the winners allow to buy the shoes or anyone who get in line early would be able to buy these too ?
Only winners selected and the alternates selected...

roll.gif
.. She'll be iight...
roll.gif
roll.gif
You guys

^at the hoh in cherry hill nj they had a few pair of aces left when the last employee appreciation came around...i picked up a size 11 for half price...not sure if they had or still do have an 11.5 though

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

^at the hoh in cherry hill nj they had a few pair of aces left when the last employee appreciation came around...i picked up a size 11 for half price...not sure if they had or still do have an 11.5 though

I picked up an 11.5 in both the Aces and Dukes there.. Dukes were last size, not sure about Aces..

I got 2 pair of Dukes, and when I got them I only checked the damn size 12! I wore the 11.5 today for the first time and when I took them off at home, I noticed on the right shoe the white Nike check was discolored, and like pinkish.. Anyone else notice this? My size 12 was good :/

lol, this is hilarious...

I just signed up for the I GOT THIS "contest" for %%$%@ and giggles and apparently I'm "a winner!" and my place in line is in the low-80's.

I don't have time to go to Staples and join that circus at 6pm. I think the pack is ridiculous and not in a good way. I think this marketing tactic is absolutely idiotic and I won't support it.

so, whoever is an alternate, enjoy! a spot just opened for you.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I picked up an 11.5 in both the Aces and Dukes there.. Dukes were last size, not sure about Aces..

I got 2 pair of Dukes, and when I got them I only checked the damn size 12! I wore the 11.5 today for the first time and when I took them off at home, I noticed on the right shoe the white Nike check was discolored, and like pinkish.. Anyone else notice this? My size 12 was good :/
the checks on my dukes and aces are perfectly fine...if u can post pics i would like to see what ur talkin bout

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

the checks on my dukes and aces are perfectly fine...if u can post pics i would like to see what ur talkin bout
Here you go man.. Sorry for the poor lighting and iPhone camera quality :/ Doesn't really display what i'm talking about so well, in person the check is a pinkish/beige not white and has these discolored sploches inside..

photohp.jpg

photo2fy.jpg

Originally Posted by GZA73

My guess is eBay will see $750-$1200
behind the doors $5-600

No way I would buy these at these prices....
roll.gif

Good luck to those that want them.....

Originally Posted by gelo

lol, this is hilarious...

I just signed up for the I GOT THIS "contest" for %%$%@ and giggles and apparently I'm "a winner!" and my place in line is in the low-80's.

I don't have time to go to Staples and join that circus at 6pm. I think the pack is ridiculous and not in a good way. I think this marketing tactic is absolutely idiotic and I won't support it.

so, whoever is an alternate, enjoy! a spot just opened for you.
Just sign up as in right now?

Back
Top Bottom