OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

It's good to see some people were able to get the Del Sols at Footactions.  Thanks to Adrian and Tjay for putting out the info. I was just looking around the mall killing time till my next class started and when I walked into the Footaction, saw the Del Sols on the shelf, I was like this

Took a pic, sent it to Adrian and Tjay, got my pair and walked out like this

Got to my car, put the shoes in the trunk, got into my car, and did my pickup dance

I'll post my pics tomorrow with the Away laces
pimp.gif

That was fun! Glad I don't have to deal with the chaos tomorrow!

More pix later. I'm tired!

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Got to my car, put the shoes in the trunk, got into my car, and did my pickup dance

that gif is toooo funny 
laugh.gif

YOU ALREADY KNOW how we do it.

Kobe Launch at the Staples Center was pretty fun. Met a lot of cool people and it was raining Kobe heat out there. Kobehead Pretty much got all the main stuff from the event. I thought the kobe flash stick for the photos was a pretty cool idea.
We got to jump over an Aston Martin. Videos should be posted on Youtube/Nikebasketball in couple of days.  I believe everyone got there sizes. I was told 163 out of the 200 winners showed up. So plenty of shoes to go around. Overall I had a great time. The shoes look are pretty nice but I agree with most of yah there all hype, If these didn't have Aston Martin Logo and were limited they'd hit the outlets. Free shirts were cool too.

I bet some of those people that didn't show were out of town/state winners. Hope those display shoes find their way back into the boxes and onto the sales floor.

just going to wait to cop my kobe v am later. not really feeling the hd. i can't let myself ball in $310+tax pairs of shoes. lol! kbv will be rocked instead.

Got a bbm from a buddy of mine, telling me to go to Staples cuz alot of the raffle winners didn't show. Booked my *%* down there with my nephew and got there about 7:30. Registered and picked up my purple band and stood in line for about 2.5 hours. While in line, staff kept giving updates as to what sizes were available. Got pretty close to the front with my size still in tact. About 30 people before me, my size ran out! Sucks! But I'm pretty stoked I got a pack even though it wasn't my size. Met GZA73. Real cool dude. Turns out we live in the same city! What a small world!

Damn...I almost wish I entered just to go to the event and get some freebies....and buy the pack to trade for some other $%@%.

G...I'm waitin on pics of that pack bro
nerd.gif

Nike employee from the Staples Center Event told me, that HOH LA got like only 60 pairs and at the time there was only 150 in line.

Originally Posted by Air Rob21

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

They released early at NikeTown London. They've been there for about 2 weeks or so now.

Considering that most people in this thread live in the U.S. that's not really much help now is it?

It is if you are willing to pay me the shipping! 
wink.gif
 Plus the pound has never been weaker so it works out cheaper for you!

That's a big *if*,.......and i live in Europe too.

id love to have the pack, or just the hyperdunks even but i cant afford ebay prices.  i guess ill just grab 2 pairs of del sols

laugh.gif
slap a nickname on some mediocre non laker color shoes and everybody wants them, especially if they're limited. it's amazing.

Back
Top Bottom