OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Here you go, Del Sols with original laces and with Away Laces. 2 pairs of Del Sols > 1 pair of Aston Martins

Alright, back to studying for finals

Del Sols are dope.....went to FA but passed.....Im not sure if I really want them that bad....I kind of do
If I start thinking about it too much, I usually pass, but then regret it down the line
tired.gif

cant make up my mind IDs or Del Sols

What do you guys think!!!!????

Originally Posted by emjay

KB24.com selling the AM pack. Size 11, 11.5, 15 are left.
Probably could've copped on kb24.com if I wasn't looking silly waiting in line at hohla last night/this morning.  Damn you hohla!

Dam n how many FA's are selling the DEL SOLs already in so cal? I need to get to one.

Does any one know which WSS has the wht/red/blk VDays Kobe Vs for 79.99?

I also want to know what happened to Bev Center HOH.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by never wear them

Can't wait Tony. From what you've told me... You got heat. And I just got my authentics ids. Sh*+ took like 2 months. Lol.

Jerseys right? I'm still waiting on mine...I think its been 7 weeks already smh.

Tony...dope homie! Did you get your size? Did they go by #s, or just random as you got there?

Yea jerseys. Yep got my size. They went by the #s. I didnt wait at all cuz I was in the front.
pimp.gif
Damn GZA, 3 packs?! I probably coulda got another one if I didnt leave so early. smh Didnt think there were gonna be extras after I saw the line when I left.

ahhh i wish i had my yellow iv del sol laces still (lost them) i think they would go great on these. im liking those away laces though

Originally Posted by justinsan

ahhh i wish i had my yellow iv del sol laces still (lost them) i think they would go great on these. im liking those away laces though
i am going to try the white del sol iv laces too with the yellow tips.....hope to get the del sols up here in the eastbay soon.

after trying on the V del sols and seeing them in person, im actually liking the V del sols better than the IV del sols. The Kobe V's make the IV's look fat! still love my iv's though...

Nice pickup with the pop IV's. Del Sol V's isn't a bad way to start your Kobe collection.
Sneaky-I don't think FA's do phone orders.

DAMN DAMN DAMN.... they sold them on KB24.com ???

mad.gif

When did they go up and how many of yall knew they would sell them there???
Originally Posted by c4

I like that lace change up there on the Del Sols

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom