OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Foot Locker VIPs check your email, I got a 30% off coupon in my email today to use this weekend, May 20-24.

Originally Posted by KG21

30% Foot Locker, hopefully my Foot Locker gets the Del Sols this weekend:

http://p.p0.com/YesConnec...tqj920n8M&msgVersion=web
Nice, another pair of Del Sols and POPs 
pimp.gif

Just called my FA today over here in FL...they said they got the Del Sols in today. I'm gonna swing by tomorrow and if this is true... you already know.

Sorry I didn't write it out clearly. Eastbay has this thing were you can get gift cards for 20% off up to $500, and I was wondering if you could use that gift card you get for 20% off and combine it with the VIP 30% off to get some more Kobe Vs. Cuz there are some exclusion rules I'm sure.

STILL WAITING FOR MY DEL SOLS DAMMIT lol...

And to the guy who hasen't bought his first V yet, be careful, it's a slippery slope... I am now 12 pairs in and it's sickening... I am really wanting to ID a pair, hrmm..

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Thanks guys.....I just picked up the Del Sols from Foot Action in Texas. They said they got them yesterday. So I assume they'll be on the East Coast but Thursday, if not before that.

Do the Bruce Lee laces match the Del Sols? I tried to put many Del Sol IV gold laces in the Del Sol Vs but it didnt look right since the IV had true flat laces and the Kobe Vs have combo of flat and oval laces.
pimp.gif
I will go check my FA tomorrow.

Do the Bruce Lee laces match the Del Sols? I tried to put many Del Sol IV gold laces in the Del Sol Vs but it didnt look right since the IV had true flat laces and the Kobe Vs have combo of flat and oval laces.
095356c1e223997c1e4a1d0649afa0be13802a2.pjpg

i'd say that the BL laces could go with the delsols.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Sorry I didn't write it out clearly. Eastbay has this thing were you can get gift cards for 20% off up to $500, and I was wondering if you could use that gift card you get for 20% off and combine it with the VIP 30% off to get some more Kobe Vs. Cuz there are some exclusion rules I'm sure.
eastbay isnt having 30% are they!?!

Yea that's what I was thinking of doing. And using those gift cards with the 30% off to get more Kobes for half off if they didn't exclude it. I'm looking for exclusions now.

^^^ the original laces are garbage...Nike really has messed up with the Vs in regards to the laces....white speckled laces on the Vs = garbage....

peks03 wrote:

095356c1e223997c1e4a1d0649afa0be13802a2.pjpg

i'd say that the BL laces could go with the delsols.

Thanks..... I like the original white speckled laces way better.....It would be nice if they had speckled gold laces. I think the speckled laces are mandatory on the Del Sol colorway.

Also is Foot Action going to allow the VIP coupon because the Del sol Vs arent gonna be at Foot Locker for a few weeks?

^i have always been able to use FL discounts/coupons at FA and vice versa at malls that have both stores.

prolly getting my 2nd pairs of homes and del sols with the 30% off.

Back
Top Bottom